Super Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

On 12/14/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 12/14/2014 bichon_emma said:

ok I went from nothing to 3 kits {#emotions_dlg.lol} I got the plasma fusion setting veil and mascara duo (I love the not-powder), the orchid gel and bright eyes duo; and the kit I asked about earlier. I swore I didn't need anymore cosmetics and wasn't going to buy any....

I cannot help but buy when I watch {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Here's a little secret -- NONE of us can watch without buying. From zero to three -- good job! :-)

I was this close to getting the Plasma Setting Veil but it sold out. I have the regular one but I'd like to try the one with the blob in the middle of it. Let us know what you think!

Oh I got that little gem when it premiered ;-) I have been looking for a good deal on it since. If you saw the last presentation, how they kept touching the model's cheek saying how nice it felt. Spot on! It feels amazing and looks amazing too, smooths everything right out. I have some sun damage and redness, and it evens me right out. It last most of the day. As I've said my skin is dry. I can feel the moisture in this but it has that nice matte power look.
Valued Contributor

On 12/14/2014 all said:
On 12/14/2014 bunjetto said:
On 12/14/2014 gokat said:
On 12/14/2014 bunjetto said:

Who said hair line? Troublemakers that's what you guys are troublemaking, enablers...{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} you know my weakness is hair products geez...

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol} Stay tuned...and hold on to your pennies...er $$$$$!!!!

Your humor is killing me. Stop posting... I won't comeback ... I won't do it....you can't make meCool

See ya in a few then...

I'm not here{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

No thought is worth thinking.....
Super Contributor

Well good night ladies. It was fun :-)
Respected Contributor

On 12/14/2014 bichon_emma said: Because shophq follows and precedes everything with invecta. It reminds me of pledge drives on pbs...... They must sell but what a way to kill the Dimitri high :-( ...... I'm excited for my purchases though. Looking forward to having more colors to play with. I've been having more fun with that giant palette from last month! To think I didn't even want it that much. I really bought that kit for the oil and anti-fatigue balm (only tried once lol) .... Dimitri has reminded me how much fun the makeup can be and how good it can make you feel :-)

For sure Emma, what a way to kill a Dimitri high lol, I agree.

You can never have enough skin care and make up, but how many watches can one person have! Really, I have about 7 or so from over many years and I always wear the same one. I put a white band on it in the summer and a black band on it in the winter! Guess where I got it!!

I am so happy to hear you are having fun with the big daddy pallette of color, they must wear well I take it? That really made the TTV an even better deal for you. What did you think of the AF Balm? Anything special? I havent heard any feedback on that product. Probably nice for a summertime product.

Respected Contributor

Ooops Missed ya Em, I am heading out too, have a night nite all. Smile

Honored Contributor

Well, I made it home last night in time to take in some more SKINN TV. I had to laugh at my DH's comment, "That guy is on AGAIN?" LOL. Fortunately, my credit card made it through unscathed for now. Knowing me, though, once my goodies arrive and I start using them I'll probably start shopping and working on a list for January!

Valued Contributor

Dimitri is addictive! I'm sure that I have helped pay for that cute sports car that he drives.
Super Contributor

On 12/15/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Well, I made it home last night in time to take in some more SKINN TV. I had to laugh at my DH's comment, "That guy is on AGAIN?" LOL. Fortunately, my credit card made it through unscathed for now. Knowing me, though, once my goodies arrive and I start using them I'll probably start shopping and working on a list for January!

Lol that is almost exactly what my dh said. I told him I had a right to watch after a full day of football.??
Honored Contributor

What an anticlimactic day........all I had to do today was check my tracking info............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

On 12/15/2014 Desertdi said:

What an anticlimactic day........all I had to do today was check my tracking info............

beautymogul got hers...Check out the "SKINN TTV Out for Delivery Thread". Hope your is tracking faster than mine...Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?