Frequent Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@selenitetower wrote:

Has anyone tried this?

Skinn Cosmetics "Take the Weekend Off" Treatment w/ Four Facial Masks - 310-630

I'm about to hit the buy button.  Should I do it?

But of course, @selenitetower Smiley Wink I purchased the take the weekend off TTV when it was shown in March? April? Oh well, love to use that cream on my weekends with my age reset under it...a nice quick routine at night ( my routine normally with serums and lotions takes me 5-10 minutes to apply each night) 

I had not tried the face masks until just recently...I was out of town on work and had one in my cosmetic overnight bag and thought, heck why not? and so I applied it to my clean face, laid on the bed in my hotel and just took 20 minutes to relax...tried to find my zen spot LOL ...and after removing and massaging all the mask fluids in, my face felt so soft and smooth... glad I had another few in my stash...I havent tried the firming mask one...hey! maybe I should do that today! It is priced well as an OTO so if you are thinking you would like it, I would say GO FOR IT! HTH's Smiley LOL

Should I get one or two?  Is this price pretty usual for the set?

Super Contributor

Ok Dazzlers...need your help.

Has anyone tried the Vacuum Deep Pore Cleansing Mask??

The $26.74 price for (2) is very tempting.

I already use his (2) day/night cleansers & of course DemaPeel.

Is this product goood?

Thanks so much...now back to D! LOL

Frequent Contributor

I just ordered my fourth anniversary set.  I will be stocked forever!  FOREVER I TELL YOU!!!

Frequent Contributor

@wenfen wrote:

Is this product goood?

wenfen - YES!  I ordered two sets.  I love this mask the most.  I ordered two of the vacuum mask sets and one set of the watermelon mask set.  Do it!!  You won't regret it.

Trusted Contributor

@selenitetower wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@selenitetower wrote:

Has anyone tried this?

Skinn Cosmetics "Take the Weekend Off" Treatment w/ Four Facial Masks - 310-630

I'm about to hit the buy button.  Should I do it?

But of course, @selenitetower Smiley Wink I purchased the take the weekend off TTV when it was shown in March? April? Oh well, love to use that cream on my weekends with my age reset under it...a nice quick routine at night ( my routine normally with serums and lotions takes me 5-10 minutes to apply each night) 

I had not tried the face masks until just recently...I was out of town on work and had one in my cosmetic overnight bag and thought, heck why not? and so I applied it to my clean face, laid on the bed in my hotel and just took 20 minutes to relax...tried to find my zen spot LOL ...and after removing and massaging all the mask fluids in, my face felt so soft and smooth... glad I had another few in my stash...I havent tried the firming mask one...hey! maybe I should do that today! It is priced well as an OTO so if you are thinking you would like it, I would say GO FOR IT! HTH's Smiley LOL

Should I get one or two?  Is this price pretty usual for the set?

I hope you ordered before the OTO ended just now...I would say get one first to see how you like it...I never buy multiples until I am sure it is something I really like or love...

Frequent Contributor

I hope you ordered before the OTO ended just now...I would say get one first to see how you like it...I never buy multiples until I am sure it is something I really like or love...

I got one.  Thanks for the recommendation.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

@wenfen wrote:

Is this product goood?

I love his skinn Vacuum mask! I was used to those old fashioned clay type masks that dry hard and feel super tight...this mask never dries hard and it really does the job! I also use Borghese masks ( delicato is practically the same as Skinn vacuum- kaolin clay based) The duo is priced great and it is always a masking staple in my stash! HTH's

Trusted Contributor

@selenitetower wrote:

Yay! I looked to see what I paid for his TTV 309-423 - Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece "Weekend Secret" Skincare Recovery Collection

was 49.40...a great deal as it included the secret elixir, his sacred oils, the mango eye mask, the weekend off cream, the 4 mask set ,the botanical sleep mist and the beauty flash refresher! But I think the OTO was priced great as the weekend off cream is regularly 49 bucks now...shows you how good his TTV's are, huh?

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@wenfen wrote:

Is this product goood?

I love his skinn Vacuum mask! I was used to those old fashioned clay type masks that dry hard and feel super tight...this mask never dries hard and it really does the job! I also use Borghese masks ( delicato is practically the same as Skinn vacuum- kaolin clay based) The duo is priced great and it is always a masking staple in my stash! HTH's

I'll second that!  

Frequent Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@selenitetower wrote:

Yay! I looked to see what I paid for his TTV 309-423 - Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece "Weekend Secret" Skincare Recovery Collection

was 49.40...a great deal as it included the secret elixir, his sacred oils, the mango eye mask, the weekend off cream, the 4 mask set ,the botanical sleep mist and the beauty flash refresher! But I think the OTO was priced great as the weekend off cream is regularly 49 bucks now...shows you how good his TTV's are, huh?

Wow that's was a great deal!  Too bad I came into the game in May.  I would have snatched that one up.  Yeah, his TTV's are amazing.  I'm looking forward to the next few.