Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??? JULY 17 VISIT

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Darn it!  I wanted to try the Neck Amour, but was slow on the trigger...it's sold out as of the 11am show this morning.  Do you think they'll find more over the weekend or am I out of luck this visit?

Ditto!!  Think we're outta luck with Neck Amour this time around, @JeanLouiseFinch  !!  It's only in one other kit, and I don't see that one as an OTO.  Sigh.  Smiley Sad

Ahh, phooey!  Thanks gokat.  I really didn't want to have to buy the other kit - don't really need the other stuff in it.  I did find one on the bay for $29.99 w/free shipping.  I picked one up for now.  If I like it, I'll get on the auto-ship program when it's available again.  

Morning Dazzlers! OTO's already! and thanks @JeanLouiseFinch I have been wanting that neck amour for a while...saw it is sold out but you found one on the bay with free shipping so I went and bought the last one! ( I think it is the same seller..actually it was the only one on there Smiley Surprised)

Making some coffee and gearing up for a fun day with Dimitri...I hadn't heard this outfit name but when Kimberly said love your great expectations look, I went and found Grey't Expectations as a choice on this outfit and entered! I would love if one of us wins the makeover ( and if one of us does, we have to give a HUGE shout out to our fellow Dazzlers on air! LOL)

Trusted Contributor

@wenfen wrote:

What number outfit is the Grey't expectations?

I was watching last night & the 1st one was white something?

Does anyone have the first 4 in order?

Don't worry I never win anything!!! LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOKAT & Many More!!!Smiley Happy

Outfit #1 is White and Witty...the other shows overnight were reruns..this is his outfit #2 which is Grey't(or Gray't expectations)

Good luck! I hope one of us Dazzlers wins it!!!

Super Contributor

I guess the Grey't Expectations is #2, but #1 must have been from the show last night...there were 2 hours & I fell asleep for the 2nd hour.

It's White something??? Anyone???

Super Contributor

Thanks so much.  I guess I posted after you answered!!! LOL

Or Senior Moment!! Thanks again.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

wenfen wrote:

What number outfit is the Grey't expectations?

I was watching last night & the 1st one was white something?

Does anyone have the first 4 in order?

Don't worry I never win anything!!! LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOKAT & Many More!!!Smiley Happy

The first outfit was named White & Witty.  

He's only on his second outfit.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nycgrl wrote:

I entered this morning and just now but it says I only have 1 entry.  Does anyone know if you can only enter the contest once?

@nycgrl I believe you get one entry for each correct outfit name so you could have up to 8 entries in the drawing which I guess will be done on the last day of his visit! HTH's

edited to add:

1. Watch Skinn’s 7th Anniversary July 17 – 19

2. Throughout the anniversary, Dimitri will wear different outfits, each with a unique name.

3. Once you spot the outfit name on air, select “Enter Now” below the image of the outfit. Each correct answer will count as an entry, so the more correct answers you submit, the better your chances of winning.

4. We’ll select a winner at random at the end of the entry period and the winner will be announced at the conclusion of the Skinn celebration.

IN ADDITION TO A MAKEOVER FROM DIMITRI, THE LUCKY WINNER WILL ALSO RECEIVE:

• Roundtrip airfare to and from EVINE Live headquarters
  • Two nights hotel accommodations & ground transportation
  • A manicure, pedicure & stone massage from a full service spa
  • A $300 EVINE Live ShopCredit
  • $100 spending money

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

I entered this morning and just now but it says I only have 1 entry.  Does anyone know if you can only enter the contest once?

@nycgrl I believe you get one entry for each correct outfit name so you could have up to 8 entries in the drawing which I guess will be done on the last day of his visit! HTH's

edited to add:

1. Watch Skinn’s 7th Anniversary July 17 – 19

2. Throughout the anniversary, Dimitri will wear different outfits, each with a unique name.

3. Once you spot the outfit name on air, select “Enter Now” below the image of the outfit. Each correct answer will count as an entry, so the more correct answers you submit, the better your chances of winning.

4. We’ll select a winner at random at the end of the entry period and the winner will be announced at the conclusion of the Skinn celebration.

IN ADDITION TO A MAKEOVER FROM DIMITRI, THE LUCKY WINNER WILL ALSO RECEIVE:

• Roundtrip airfare to and from EVINE Live headquarters
  • Two nights hotel accommodations & ground transportation
  • A manicure, pedicure & stone massage from a full service spa
  • A $300 EVINE Live ShopCredit
  • $100 spending money

Thank you.  I got both in, but it's still showing as 1 entry.  Will see what happens with outfit #3 later on.  It would be great if one of the dazzlers won.  I never win anything so no worries on that front ...

It's going to be a fun weekend - yippee!!!!!!!!!!!

TGIFHeart

Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried this?

Skinn Cosmetics "Take the Weekend Off" Treatment w/ Four Facial Masks - 310-630

I'm about to hit the buy button.  Should I do it?

Trusted Contributor

@selenitetower wrote:

Has anyone tried this?

Skinn Cosmetics "Take the Weekend Off" Treatment w/ Four Facial Masks - 310-630

I'm about to hit the buy button.  Should I do it?

But of course, @selenitetower Smiley Wink I purchased the take the weekend off TTV when it was shown in March? April? Oh well, love to use that cream on my weekends with my age reset under it...a nice quick routine at night ( my routine normally with serums and lotions takes me 5-10 minutes to apply each night) 

I had not tried the face masks until just recently...I was out of town on work and had one in my cosmetic overnight bag and thought, heck why not? and so I applied it to my clean face, laid on the bed in my hotel and just took 20 minutes to relax...tried to find my zen spot LOL ...and after removing and massaging all the mask fluids in, my face felt so soft and smooth... glad I had another few in my stash...I havent tried the firming mask one...hey! maybe I should do that today! It is priced well as an OTO so if you are thinking you would like it, I would say GO FOR IT! HTH's Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Grey't Expectations

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.