Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SKINN???? JAN 20-22,2017 VISIT

@hicindy2 wrote:

How are the SKINN brushes??  I am hooked on the IT Cosmetic brush line from QVC and they have gotten expensive too. 
311-034

@hicindy2 Skinn brushes are very good, I really like them. I didn't buy individually, they were included in kits I purchased. So they were a very good value. Keep your eye out for a set/kit with these included. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a coupon code

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@zgirl  There's one that's good for on an order of any amount and one that's good on a minimum $100 order.  Do you know which one you tried to use?  I used the first one on Friday and it worked fine.  I could kick myself, though, because I had more to buy yesterday that combined with Friday's purchase would have made it to that $100, but on it's own it didn't.

@JeanLouiseFinch Oh, don't you just hate when that happens, I have done this before, too! I guess I just have to learn the hard way! lol

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@zgirl  There's one that's good for on an order of any amount and one that's good on a minimum $100 order.  Do you know which one you tried to use?  I used the first one on Friday and it worked fine.  I could kick myself, though, because I had more to buy yesterday that combined with Friday's purchase would have made it to that $100, but on its own it didn't.

@JeanLouiseFinch Oh, don't you just hate when that happens, I have done this before, too! I guess I just have to learn the hard way! lol

I know, @sommertime, it really ticked me off.

Esteemed Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

How are the SKINN brushes??  I am hooked on the IT Cosmetic brush line from QVC and they have gotten expensive too. 
311-034

@hicindy2 Skinn brushes are very good, I really like them. I didn't buy individually, they were included in kits I purchased. So they were a very good value. Keep your eye out for a set/kit with these included. 

@sommertime   Thank you !!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a coupon code

Frequent Contributor

Will someone post the codes on Dimitri's Dazzlers? Smiley Happy

Contributor

Has anyone used the cleopatra (black) smudge stick. Does it stay on a long time when used as an eye liner?
Trusted Contributor

Hi Dazzlers - Happy Monday!

So what did everyone wind up purchasing.  I'm a little upset with myself that I placed 2 separate orders and didn't use my 15% coupon because I didn't spend $100 but Dimitri got me late yesterday and I caved on the TTV and one of the other items I purchased earlier had sold out so I couldn't cancel and re-order.  Silly me to think I could get away unscathed.  I got the TTV of the TTWO, the 2 blushes with the brush (never tried) and the Skin Softening Essence Duo.  

Since my bath redeux I see how much stuff I really don't need and have no place to put now.  I had been using the guest bath with only a few items since October and see that I don't really need everything I thought I did.  Now that I'm in the process of moving back into my bathroom, I just don't know where to put everything.  I really need to pare down to just the necessities.  I have boxes and boxes stored along a wall - not attractive.

Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl I also, have been taking inventory and working on paring down my skin care items, to what I really like and use consistently. Dimitri makes it so easy to get swept away with things we must have! I held firm this visit and sent the cc on vacay, same with the last HL sale. I do not want to just buy more, when I have soooo much product to use up before it expires.

Good luck in your inventory and purge! Woman LOL