Honored Contributor

WHEN YOU WAKE UP AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR......

.....what do you see as the first thing that needs "attention" when you get dressed?

Mine is hair!!! It's all over the place and usually needs a shudge with or without makeup.

Honored Contributor

Re: WHEN YOU WAKE UP AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR......

@Shanus 

I too notice hair...but then I notice "bags under eyes" and get to work on these!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dark circles under my eyes.

Hereditary, I guess, as I've had them since I was a little girl.

Undereye concealer is that deserted island makeup item I would need, if I only got to use one, because without it, nothing else looks right.

Honored Contributor

I don't turn the lights on....until I've had at least a pot of coffee....   After that, I don't seem to care too much(!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

First hair followed by eyebrows.  What a difference eyebrows make!

Esteemed Contributor

All I want to do is get that cold water on my eyes! Hair is always the last thing I fix in the a.m.

Honored Contributor

It used to be that my puffy eyes in the morning would go away later on during the day but now since I'm on medication for HBP my puffy eyes are here to stay. 👀

Contributor

@Shanus,   actually when I look in the mirror in the morning, the first words out of my mouth are "mom......what are you doing here?"  I find as I age, I look more and more like my mother LOL.  .....and then I notice the bags, circles, and yes, sad to say, some sagging. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

.....what do you see as the first thing that needs "attention" when you get dressed?

Mine is hair!!! It's all over the place and usually needs a shudge with or without makeup.

I'm with you Shanus! Hair! And a tiny bit of smudged mascara (even though I try to thoroughly remove it before bed). 

Honored Contributor

@molly and me wrote:

@Shanus,   actually when I look in the mirror in the morning, the first words out of my mouth are "mom......what are you doing here?"  I find as I age, I look more and more like my mother LOL.  .....and then I notice the bags, circles, and yes, sad to say, some sagging. 

@molly and me     You are LUCKY you look like "mom".     I am the spitting image of my father...and it gets more noticeable as time wears on...  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥