Frequent Contributor
Hi all, I am not a WEN fan, nor am I a hater. I have seen tons of threads on WEN and a fair amount of them are negative. Anyway, some WEN fans say that the negative posts appear around the time that there is a TSV or when Chaz is introducing a new product. I kind of thought that was crazy and a tad paranoid, but I have to confess I really think those posters ARE right. The clogged drain and I'm going bald threads magically appear during times when WEN is on. Why do you think people want to sabotage a product? I'm baffled.
Honored Contributor

Yes they do appear when WEN has his shows. I will assure anyone if I start losing hair I will stop using WEN if I suspect that is the problem. That being said there are posters who do get a kick out of tweaking WEN users. I am sure... some do have problems using WEN... not every product is for everyone... for many reasons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Frequent Contributor
If I see another clogged drain post or my hair is falling out in clumps post, I will scream
Honored Contributor
On 3/16/2014 Sabear said: If I see another clogged drain post or my hair is falling out in clumps, I will scream.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}Just don't pull your hair out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Frequent Contributor
On 3/16/2014 croemer said:
On 3/16/2014 Sabear said: If I see another clogged drain post or my hair is falling out in clumps, I will scream.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}Just don't pull your hair out.

Now, that was funny, LOL....Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor
Jealousy. Chaz is very rich and nothing spurs on haters like a humble rich person.
Honored Contributor
On 3/16/2014 Nadjalu said: Jealousy. Chaz is very rich and nothing spurs on haters like a humble rich person.

Say it sister!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

Yes, you can set your calendar, Sabear, to the appearance of the negative threads by new posters as well as the bringing up of old ones. The 'original' Wen and Hair Loss thread was brought up last week by yet another disgruntled user who just happened to be Googling for info on the subject. Uh huh. It's actually kind of funny what lengths people go to try and come across as being legitimate. They cover all of the bases that they know from having read prior comments: from being long time users and one time lovers of the product, to having already gone to see their dermatologist ( either after having one episode of hair loss OR waiting 2 years to go- you pick! Both are ridiculous), to my new favorite...being dog lovers!

It is unfortunate that people chose to do this. It has caused an atmosphere of disbelief or doubt when people who truly have an allergic reaction or legitimate issue with the line and decided to comment. I try very hard to take each of these types of posts with an open mind but some are so obvious that I don't care any more if I come across as being snarky on the rare occasion I choose to even comment. As far as why someone would do this, my thoughts are that this was started by a competitor of Wen way back with the original thread I noted above. It took off from there.

Super Contributor
On 3/16/2014 Drythe said:
On 3/16/2014 Nadjalu said: Jealousy. Chaz is very rich and nothing spurs on haters like a humble rich person.

Say it sister! Wink

Indeed, PREACH! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} It's true, Sabear, your observations are correct. Glad to see a non-Wenner catch on!

Personally, I am honored to be part of Chaz' endeavors, because he is such a beautiful soul. I know many on this board see it that way too {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor
On 3/17/2014 TheKateMeister said:
On 3/16/2014 Drythe said:

Say it sister! Wink

Indeed, PREACH! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} It's true, Sabear, your observations are correct. Glad to see a non-Wenner catch on!

Personally, I am honored to be part of Chaz' endeavors, because he is such a beautiful soul. I know many on this board see it that way too {#emotions_dlg.wub}

BIBLE. Nadjalu you couldn't have said it better.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012