Honored Contributor

I'd like to see results on women who are older with thin hair. His models always have a head full of abnormally thick hair and looks like they had a roller set which would make anyone's hair look fuller and "swing". Let's not forget professional styling before they go on stage.

I'd like to see a more realistic presentation just like models who come out with makeup on or false lashes demonstrating mascaras. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus   My thoughts exactly.....

Trusted Contributor

o give the dude a break. what? he is finally back in the studio after 2 1/2 years...

Esteemed Contributor
I have thin hair and I love how Wen makes my hair look. I moved away from using the last year because it became scarce and the deals were not great. That was a mistake on my part.

Most of the hair presentations, by most vendors, show bigger hair results than my hair will ever look. At the age of 65, I just want manageable, healthy looking hair and Wen gives me that look.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Wen does have models with thinner hair.  And if I remember correctly they don't use rollers, just blow dry.  They do roll the hair itself (without a roller) and clip it in between presentations if the models are going on air more than once.

As for the professional styling, I tend to agree.  Although all the hair product presentations do the same thing.  Just as you mentioned those beauty products that show the before shot totally bare faced and the after with a full face of makeup.

Not to mention the before shots always looks so sad, and the afters have big smiles!😉

(Full disclosure: I do use WEN.)

Respected Contributor

I agree about showing models with thinning hair.  After all they show models with wrinkles when they show skin care products.  

Honored Contributor

Well---using it on myself ---an elderly gal---it was awful--made my head itch as well as anyplace the lather hit as I was rinsing it out of my hair----and I didn't miis him at all--he kind of creeps me out Woman Frustrated

Occasional Contributor

Hi, I am 68 years old and have used wen since 2004.  My hair is blonde, very thick and very shiny and below shoulder length.  I used coconut mango, bambo rice, the fall pumpkin, and tea tree.  FYI - I use the tea tree on my poison ivy when I get it and it clears it up. I would not use anything else than WEN.  I love it and everyone compliments me on my hair.  

Occasional Contributor

I would like to know why mango coconut is not offered in the gallons being sold in September.  That is my favorite one to have the large size of. Please advise.

Honored Contributor

@Blondie2022 wrote:

I would like to know why mango coconut is not offered in the gallons being sold in September.  That is my favorite one to have the large size of. Please advise.

@Blondie2022 

Is that one of the formulas that has been retired?  I don't know.

Maybe if you ask your question in the WEN forum someone that is more familiar with that formula will be able to answer your question.