Respected Contributor

Has anyone used this on their hair for an overnight treatment?  Seems a pain to use the way they describe.  Who wants  to put on and wait then take another shower to rinse off.  Also, can you use this on your skin-as a foot treatment?

New Contributor

@bargainsgirl I have several times & it's great! This is my preferred way of using it. I hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

I use re-moist overnight every week, @bargainsgirl   I just wrap my treated hair in an Aquis hair turban and sleep in it, then rinse the re-moist out the next morning in the kitchen sink, since I shower and wash my hair before bed every night.  My hair is soooo soft and silky afterwards, I just love it!  It's like overnight aromatherapy, as well as hair treatment.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

YES!  I use it as an overnight treatment, although I will admit I've been slacking lately.  Your post just may re-ignite my love for weekly overnight Remoist treatments!  The results are beyond fantastic!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl   Sorry, I forgot to answer your second question!  I'd say yes, you could use it on your feet, I'd wear socks to bed if I slathered it on thick, myself.  I would say you would probably be happier with the WEN nourishing body creme, it's more targeted to skin treatment, but if you want just one product that's multi-purpose, then I'd use re-moist on my skin rather than try to use body creme on my hair.  I hope you love it!

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl - I use the remoist every week as an overnight treatment and I do use it on my feet. Also, I put a tiny amount after washing my hair just to the ends. As I live in a very humid area, I add a small bit to tame the fly-aways.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

The Remoist started as a 45-minute leave-on treatment, but people began leaving it on overnight because they found it worked even better.

Most WEN products can be used in multiple ways.  Chaz stresses certain methods, but quite frankly, those of us who use WEN tend to experiment and come up with whatever works for us as individuals.  And even he will admit that often his customers give him new ideas of how to use his own products.

I have used the Remoist on my feet and it does work better than just a moisturizer alone.  If you want a more targeted product for the feet, I'd suggest the Body Treatment followed by the Body Balm, although I'm not sure what stock the Q has in right now.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@bargainsgirl 

The Remoist started as a 45-minute leave-on treatment, but people began leaving it on overnight because they found it worked even better.

Most WEN products can be used in multiple ways.  Chaz stresses certain methods, but quite frankly, those of us who use WEN tend to experiment and come up with whatever works for us as individuals.  And even he will admit that often his customers give him new ideas of how to use his own products.

I have used the Remoist on my feet and it does work better than just a moisturizer alone.  If you want a more targeted product for the feet, I'd suggest the Body Treatment followed by the Body Balm, although I'm not sure what stock the Q has in right now.

@geezerette 

I ❤️ the Beauty Balm but I had not considered using it as a foot balm...not sure why.  I will now!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.