New Contributor

Very disappointed in the WEN TSV.  Every year the TSV offers seasonal and rice formulas.  I cannot use the seasonal scents, and the rice formulas are not included this time.  They aren't even reduced in price.  Each bottle of Rice Formula is $58,.  I guess time to find a new product.  I used to stock up with 3 orders of the TSV and all on auto delivery.  

Honored Contributor

@Vero Gal wrote:

Very disappointed in the WEN TSV.  Every year the TSV offers seasonal and rice formulas.  I cannot use the seasonal scents, and the rice formulas are not included this time.  They aren't even reduced in price.  Each bottle of Rice Formula is $58,.  I guess time to find a new product.  I used to stock up with 3 orders of the TSV and all on auto delivery.  

@Vero Gal   Well, unfortunately you get to watch what you don't want to purchase every half hour until midnight. 

Honored Contributor

@Vero Gal 

Yes, a lot of us are disappointed this year.  That's QVC's call as to what they want to offer.  ☹️

Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Vero Gal wrote:

@Vero Gal   Well, unfortunately you get to watch what you don't want to purchase every half hour until midnight. 

REALLY, I did not realize that QVC force's us to watch even if we don't like what is on!!!! That's just wrong!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Love4cats wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Vero Gal wrote:

REALLY, I did not realize that QVC force's us to watch even if we don't like what is on!!!! That's just wrong!!!! 

@Love4cats   OP was upset about the bad choice of the WEN TSV. I made a "tongue in cheek" comment about it being on constantly all day. Of course, no one is tying her to a chair in front of her TV. Really?

Esteemed Contributor

Well, we don't always get what we want.

Trusted Contributor

actually I think it was only one year that Chaz offered rice formulas as an option for the winter TSV - usually that is what the Spring TSV includes. 

Respected Contributor

Vero Gal, the components in each TSV seem to be getting changed up more often, and there wasn't even a fall TSV this year, which used to be a reliable way to get small bottles of the new seasonal to try.  I think QVC drives what is offered, making the vendor shoot for products that sell the best so they make their quota for sales.  If a vendor doesn't  make the sales the Q tells them to hit, they get less hours, less visits, fewer TSV's etc.  So the vendor changes things up, hoping to boost sales and make the Q P'sTB happy.  (I'm guessing that the no fall TSV this year was punishment from the Q for not making quota the previous year, which was on air the same day as the funerals for Aretha Franklin and George HW Bush, gee, Q, no wonder people weren't watching the Q that day, sheesh!)

I'm sorry you aren't getting the rice choices this time around, I remember that's how I tried all of them and found out which I liked.  But the Q makes the decisions as to what to offer special deals on, and sometimes that leaves some of us disappointed.  Hopefully you got a rice gallon or two last June, so you aren't in danger of running out!