Honored Contributor

WEN Schedule on QVC - June 26th to June 30th

[ Edited ]

I think wendooters must have stayed up late last night, waited for Cooper to go to sleep, then grabbed the iPad and posted the upcoming Wen shows on QVC. I've listed the latest schedule below. Also, I've you can find links to this latest schedule in both the Wen 101 (message #4) and Wen FAQ - the key Wen links (message #2) threads. Thanks, as always, Dooter!!! -- bebeSmiley Happy

NOTE: All times are Eastern Standard (ET) time. 

OTO listings -- I think Wen OTO's are very likely for the 11pm Wen shows on 6/27 and 6/30. Since these are each the "last show of the day", the day's TSV will have already had it's final presentation... and that's when QVC generally starts offering hourly OTOs for the rest of the day. The Wen OTO observations come from me (and not Dooters... so it's not "official", just likely) -- bebeSmiley Happy 

Key Wen links -- Wen 101 - Wen FAQ - the key Wen links - Wen Abbreviations Glossary - tips from the Chaz Dean Studio site - Benefits of Oils - wendooters - Wenner's fur babies -- Please Bring Back the WEN Sub-forum under Beauty! -- Wenners, let QVC know we want our Wen sub forum back. -- Wenners, click on top tags for sub forum! Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 - WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) - WEN Schedule on QVC - June 27th to June 30th

------
------
JUNE 26 -- FRIDAY
------
------
--
* 12:00 PM - Q Check 
--
* 11:00 PM - Friday Night Beauty
------
------
JUNE 27 -- SATURDAY
------
------ 
--
* 1:00 AM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show
--
* 7:00 AM - AM Beauty
--
* 10:00 AM - Saturday Morning Q
--
* 11:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show -- OTO very likely
------
------ 
JUNE 28th -- SUNDAY 
------
------
--
* 9:00 AM - Sunday's with Carolyn & Dan
--
* 7:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 2 Hour Show
------
------
JUNE 29th -- MONDAY
------
------
--
* 1:00 AM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show
--
* 6:00 AM - Fashionably Early with Pat & Jayne
--
* 6:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show
-- 
* 10:00 PM - PM Style 
------
------
JUNE 30th -- TUESDAY
------
------ 
--
* 12:00 AM - At Home Salon and Spa
--
* 3:00 AM - Beauty IQ
--
* 10:00 AM - A Host of Beauty Favorites
--
* 6:00 PM - A Host of Beauty Favorites
--
* 11:00 PM - WEN by Chaz Dean 1 Hour Show -- OTO very likely 
------
------
NOTE (from wendooters): So my WEN friends... Here's the latest update.... BUT, these come with a disclaimer from me. Who knows? Those Q people may add, may change, may do all sorts of things but what I don't think they'll do is send Team WEN home early. Or let them sleep.... Don't get me wrong, I've had some exercise while she's home but in this heat not much. Good news is no treadmill during heat wave. Bad news, still no rain. This horse wants a beach day. Maybe July will be my lucky month.
------
------

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN Schedule on QVC - June 27th to June 30th

Thanks for the heads up.  Will be watching for OTO.

Respected Contributor

Thank you Bebe. I will be on a business trip. Glad to go, but I will be checking constantly. I will get there Sunday night. I thought I'd order to the room and hang out watching Chaz. Wouldn't you know my state is having a reception Sunday night. These people better be fun, that's all I'm saying! So I will not be able to comment much with you guys from June 28th til I return. Thank God for wi-if in convention centers.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Watching for those OTO's!

Thanks for the update!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the update.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the update, but I'm all stocked up.... Ha,ha, like that has ever stopped me. 😸
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:
Thanks for the update, but I'm all stocked up.... Ha,ha, like that has ever stopped me. 😸

So true! I always tell myself that I won't buy anything but something still slips into the cart. Whoops! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks!

I don't really need anything but I am always curious about OTOs. I'd love a BGT body lotion- that would be awesome if that was a OTO but I don't think it is happening any time soon. Other than that, I am saving my wen moolah for unscented NBT!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the schedule and links all in one place! 😀

Can't wait to see what a possible OTO might be....
Frequent Contributor

I can't wait either!!! I just cleansed with 613, mandarin Italian fig, tea tree and a pump of coconut lime verbena. Then put the bamboo green tea remoist in my hair which I will leave overnight. My hair smells heavenly.... Don't think I need anything else, but I'm sure I will have to get a little something next weekend 😆