Honored Contributor

I have short hair and use 5-8 pumps with no problem. My hair is heavy/curly though.

Also, you have to scrunch it into the hair.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I have tried all of them and the 613 mousse is the best of them all and will be good if your scalp is sensitive.

Yes i know I am not a wenner but the mousse is pretty decent

Honored Contributor

Yes I'm all 613 mousse now, too. It's the best.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Love the CC (in seasonal) but HATE the mousse. I threw it out and only use a bit of the styling cream on my ends.

Respected Contributor
On 2/8/2015 sunny1209 said:

Hello, Not sure if anyone has told you yet, make sure your hair is really wet when you put it in. I have shoulder length hair and Love the moose. I use 1 or 2 pumps and style cream mixed and twist into wet hair. I have curly hair so in the summer when the humidity is nuts I use two pumps other than that I use one.

Thanks for the tip. I will make sure that my hair is really wet when I apply this product. This could be the reason that I have never had much success with mousse products in the past.

Honored Contributor
I also have short curly hair. I apply the Styling Cream on wet hair in shower & when I get out, I apply 3 pumps of mousse to still wet hair & scrunch it through the ends first. If hair gets too dry, I find it gets heavy, clumpy & dulls my hair....think styling cream first is key!
Super Contributor
My hair is very short and I probably use 4-5 pumps, never had an issue
Occasional Contributor

Mine is btwn chin and shoulder length and I never use more than 3 pumps. As much as I love SHP, the mousse didn't work well for me so I'm sticking with 613. When I've used 'regular' mousse in the past, it was always applied to roots to give lift but Chaz seemed to indicate you apply most to the length of the hair and then rake leftover through roots.

Just wanted to offer another application method. hope it helps!

Honored Contributor
Curly hair will NEVER be as easy to care for or as shiny as our straight hair sisters. Before WEN, Devacurl, Ouidad, and You Tube suggestions of puddings & custards, my hair looks the same as it does now!!!! I'm disgusted my the media hype & a lot of poorer w/ lots of products tried tried and tossed in trash. CURLY GIRLS UNITE AND REVOLT AGAINST THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY WHO IS USING OUR DISSATISFACTION WITH OUR HAIR TO LINE THEIR POCKETS WITH MONEY. CHAZ INCLUDED....HIS PRODUCTS HAVE CAUDED MORE PROBLEMS THAN SOLUTIONS....HE HAD US HEAP SILICONE FLATENING CURL PRODUCTS ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER AND I HAVE SPENT OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS BUYING INTO CC, STYLING CREAMS, MOUSSES, VTM, REPLENISHING SPRAYS....NONE WORKED alone or together on curly hair!!!!!
Regular Contributor
On 2/26/2015 Shanus said: Curly hair will NEVER be as easy to care for or as shiny as our straight hair sisters. Before WEN, Devacurl, Ouidad, and You Tube suggestions of puddings & custards, my hair looks the same as it does now!!!! I'm disgusted my the media hype & a lot of poorer w/ lots of products tried tried and tossed in trash. CURLY GIRLS UNITE AND REVOLT AGAINST THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY WHO IS USING OUR DISSATISFACTION WITH OUR HAIR TO LINE THEIR POCKETS WITH MONEY. CHAZ INCLUDED....HIS PRODUCTS HAVE CAUDED MORE PROBLEMS THAN SOLUTIONS....HE HAD US HEAP SILICONE FLATENING CURL PRODUCTS ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER AND I HAVE SPENT OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS BUYING INTO CC, STYLING CREAMS, MOUSSES, VTM, REPLENISHING SPRAYS....NONE WORKED alone or together on curly hair!!!!!

Why on earth would anyone waste thousands of dollars on products that do not work for them? If it's not working after one bottle, then why keep buying?