Honored Contributor

VieBeauti Lash Serum

[ Edited ]

I know it's not a big ticket item, but it is a Prime Day Deal on Amazon.

I picked up one as well as one of those glass nail files.  I've seen some say they're not worth it and some say they are great.  So, I'm not out much if they're not worth it.  

I also picked up the 4 oz version of the Timeless Matrixyl Synthe'6 serum.  It's not on sale or a Prime Day special, but I've been using this and between this and my NRLT I'm quite happy.  The lines around my lips are less noticeable in that they don't remain once I un-purse my lips.  I'm also not noticing the finer lines on my forehead as much.  

I am being a bit remiss on my NRLT sessions lately, only getting one or two in a week, but I've only been doing 3 sessions a week since I got it.  I'll get back on track in the fall when I'm not working outside so much. 

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I picked up one as well as one of those glass nail files.  I've seen some say they're not worth it and some say they are great.  So, I'm not out much if they're not worth it.  

GMTA, @Icegoddess  I just ordered a new tube.  Normally I get the purple but I decided to try the gold tube this time.  I think it's the same stuff, but cheaper. 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

GMTA, @Icegoddess  I just ordered a new tube.  Normally I get the purple but I decided to try the gold tube this time.  I think it's the same stuff, but cheaper. 🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch I thought the gold tube was more expensive.  Anyways, that's what I have, but went for the purple this time.  There's also a Red tube which I have no idea about.  Not sure why they didn't have the gold on the same page with the Purple lash & brow and the Red lash.  

Honored Contributor

My gold tube was only $16.99 on Prime Day pricing. 

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess @JeanLouiseFinch   Thank you both.  I am going to purchase as well.  I just went on to the VieBeauti site and checked the ingredients of both the purple (which I have) and the gold (which I'm buying). They are exactly the same.  Not sure why they offer two separate tube colors independently.   Seems strange,  especially if it's the same product.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Icegoddess @JeanLouiseFinch   Thank you both.  I am going to purchase as well.  I just went on to the VieBeauti site and checked the ingredients of both the purple (which I have) and the gold (which I'm buying). They are exactly the same.  Not sure why they offer two separate tube colors independently.   Seems strange,  especially if it's the same product.

Thanks for checking, @nyc1   For the price, I'm thinking of buying a second. 

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess I love my glass nail files.

I have used some that were very inexpensive & they weren't great.

But, I have them stashed all over my house.

If you drop them on a hard floor they will break in half.

They are so great on my nails & they last forever.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Could the difference be that the gold is for brows also?  The purple doesn't mention brows in the instructions.  I dont' know.  

Honored Contributor

The only difference between the purple and the gold, on the VieBeauti website, is the date of release. The gold one is the newest version of the two.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if the active ingredient is higher up in the ingredient list in one.  It's the next to last ingredient in the current gold tube I have.  (Polygonum Multiflorum Extract).  Of course that can change without notice.  I have 3 different ingredient lists for RapidLash which, for me, was the best until they changed their formulation due to pressure from the FDA.