Honored Contributor

Kim Kardashian is suing the Dr. who posted her picture.  All I can say is Gross.

Kim Kardashian West is suing a Alabama-based doctor for using this photo and touting her image to promote the popular 'Vampire Facial' cosmetic procedure. | Kim Kardashian/Instagram

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Sometimes when I do my microneedling, it can get...well, uh...a little messy if you know what I mean.Woman WinkWoman LOL But I wouldn't want anyone to take a picture of me an put it out there like that.Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

I can't believe anyone would have this done.  Talk about a massive risk of infection.  Yuck!  Sooner or later someone is going to sue for that reason.

Esteemed Contributor

Fake, fake, fake and everyone keeps making her richer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Vampire Facials

[ Edited ]

The blood you see on her face didn't come out of her face. The blood is hers and it was taken from her arm before the procedure was done and then applied to her face. The blood plasma contains her own defenses and it helps heal the skin. The entire procedure is done with antiseptic precautions. Minimal risk, faster healing time because of that blood on her face. It's not fake. I've seen it done at my derm's office and it looks just like that.

Respected Contributor

Well, watch out sharing that picture. You don't want her suing you, too. Smiley Happy

That picture was originally shared by her on her own Instagram or Twitter feed. I guess now some doctor she's never seen has used her name and photo to promote his own practice and she's suing him. I don't often say this, but good for Kim K. He's made it look like she endorsed him and his practice and she didn't. Shame on him.

Honored Contributor

With KK it's always something!    

If there's nothing, they'll search for something!!!

Honored Contributor

I wish I hadn’t clicked on this thread & seen that. I am not squeamish of blood, and I have had my share or surgeries and seen all kinds things medically, but for some reaon this just looks icky.