Super Contributor

can you discretely post the # so I can keep an eye on this?

Valued Contributor
Hi can you please post the photo?
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor
I make a point not to post photos and item numbers because I don't like threads being poofed. I don't hold back info on things I find, and they seem to ignore it. All it is lavender items - full size mousse and VTM, and travel size mousse and VTM. They seem to be using LAV for so many pics. maybe it is just because of the Pantone color this year. but there is a choice of SAM, POM or LAV.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor
On 4/24/2014 Kjelle said: Frustratingly, the description is all polished and the picture is up. It looks just like it does when it is going to be released any second. I wonder if we were supposed to get it and something happened. Like if they had presented the 12oz as an OTO or presented it the night they released it, maybe it would have sold out and then they would have given us the VTM/Mousse the second night.

Kjelle, how are you finding this? I've searched for mousse and get no duo with VTM. I really wanted this during the last visit!!!

KJPA
Contributor
I can't find it either!
Trusted Contributor
On 4/24/2014 Auntie-lolo said: I can't find it either!
There's a small "glitch" in the QVC iPad app. It allows you to see items/descriptions before they are made "live" and able to be ordered. This is an upcoming set with a both full and travel sizes of the VTS and mousse, offered in SAM, POM and LAV. We don't know when it will be available to ordered or what the price will be.
Contributor
On 4/24/2014 DoxieMomma said:
On 4/24/2014 Auntie-lolo said: I can't find it either!
There's a small "glitch" in the QVC iPad app. It allows you to see items/descriptions before they are made "live" and able to be ordered. This is an upcoming set with a both full and travel sizes of the VTS and mousse, offered in SAM, POM and LAV. We don't know when it will be available to ordered or what the price will be.
Thanks DoxieMomma! I have the app, how do you find it? do you search for wen or a term from the product? Or is there another way?
Respected Contributor

The only way is to hit the number. Searching by term or brand does not reveal anything. We found this out last Summer or Fall.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Contributor
On 4/24/2014 Kjelle said:

The only way is to hit the number. Searching by term or brand does not reveal anything. We found this out last Summer or Fall.

Wow, what a process! That took forever because I guessed the wrong direction. Wish we could use Boolean terms like Westlaw
Contributor
I took everyone's advice and asked a horse, looks like we are in for a wait.... Is it June yet?