Super Contributor

Re: Using retinol all year round...Manuela says don't?

On 6/19/2014 Love2Laugh said:

Thank you, my friend. I sure could use those hugs right now. And thank you for those beautiful thoughts. He had such a bad day 2 days ago. He is doing better today and eating for me. I just don't want him to go. We adopted him when he was 2 and we have only had him for 8 years. It just doesn't seem fair as the family who had him before us didn't treat him so well, but he such a sweetie. I can't imagine how they couldn't have loved him.

L2L I know what you mean, but always remember that you're giving him a wonderful life and unlimited love...you're giving him the best years of his life! We rescued a 9 year old little guy 4 months ago so I know we won't have him that long, compared to our other dog who we've had almost her whole life (11 years now). But we're so happy to be giving him a better life than he's ever had before, for however long it is, because he sooo deserves it. Every dog does! Anyway...I can totally sympathize with you and I hope he improves and you get more quality time with him.

Heart Heart 119.gif SmileyMini Dog Mini Dog 2.gif Smiley

Honored Contributor

On 6/16/2014 lousgirl84 said:

Well for someone in the cosmetics business, her skin doesn't look too good IMO. I was actually shocked to see her this time around. I don't normally watch that channel and did buy some Isomers in the early days, but when she was on last week, I was quite shocked to see how terrible her skin looked. Maybe because like that Dr. Perricone spokesperson on QVC they think they look good with no makeup.

ITA

She looks every bit her age. I'm not in the least bit impressed with her skin.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 6/17/2014 Funloving said:

Ah, wackers... coming from you, your very thoughtful words made MY day! Your intelligent, articulate posts-- and the courtesy shown with your fellow posters is ever-present.

You're a real joy to have here, and we're all fortunate to have you! You always give great sound & reasonable advice.. and share excellent food for thought. Those are just a few of your delightful & genuine character traits.

I've never seen you engage in hateful mind game or mean-spirited threads often found on any forum - though when you have, it's only to be a voice of reason rather than ever adding fuel to the fire. You're much too positive and classy for that. I'm drawn to people who look at life with the glass half full (regardless of difficult circumstances we all go through) --

and you fit that to a T.

In a nutshell you're a lovely person who is pure class.

This isn't a t*t for-tat compliment. (Mr. Censor won't allow that word {#emotions_dlg.laugh})

We've both been here a long time.

The very genuine, caring & classy wackers always shines brightly through.

Thank you for that and...

enjoy your day too! {#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

ITA

Wackers is awesome, very erudite and the voice of common sense and reason.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"