Honored Contributor

Using apps for selfies example

Mask 3 - Copy.jpeg

FUN!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Using apps for selfies example

My daughter downloaded the app where you post your picture and then you can pick different hair colors and styles to see what you look like on them.

They were so funny.  She's 35 and I'll be 70 this year.  So, I was on my phone looking at her pictures when suddenly I saw one picture she took where she looks exactly like I did when I was her age, hair color and all.

That was fun.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66... that sounds like fun! I understand because my daughter, who I don't think looks like me, does in the apps under certain conditions!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1

@Annabellethecat66

What apps are these?  Where do you find them.  Can you give a link? I would especially like the hairdo app.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Himi lover

The ones I depend on are 

1) Youcam Makeup by Perfect Corp

2) Modiface Face editor by Modiface (there is another one for hair) 

@Himi lover. if you are using an iPhone or an iPad, these are found in the ITunes App Store.

HTH HAVE FUN!

Honored Contributor

Here are further modified selfie pics:

Mask 2 ortonish after picasa - Copy.jpg

Mask 3 - Copy.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I have never taken a selfie and never will.  For one thing, it seems a little narcisstic especially when the people post the selfie on facebook and share it with everybody and their brother.  A former co-worker of mine does that everytime she is in a restaurant and I find it ridiculous.  Here she is eating chicken, Here she is eating a salad, Here she is eating spaghetti.  Here she is watching a football game.  Here she is riding in the car on her way to the store.   A friend's daughter posts the same picture over and over, she just adds various masks like shown in these postings or puts a transparent color filter on the picture repeating it with different colors.  I'm not trying to be mean, for me it  just seems ridiculous and a waste of time.      

Honored Contributor

@Himi lover I will have to wait to ask my daughter.  Can you believe she's staying in a Yurt in the middle of nowhere?  There is no electricity where she is staying.

Her idea of a ski vacation!

Valued Contributor

Now here is a selfie expert!

image.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Himi lover I will have to wait to ask my daughter.  Can you believe she's staying in a Yurt in the middle of nowhere?  There is no electricity where she is staying.

Her idea of a ski vacation!

@Annabellethecat66

I learned a new word today - Yurt.  Had to look it up.  I don't like to rough it up, but if that's what she likes, and is enjoying it, good for her.  Where is she?