Esteemed Contributor

Just bought a lipstick wand - Bachlorette.  Seems her colors have staying power and I am willing to give this a try.

Anyone else recommend her lip wands? 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

I have Bachelorette too!  KVD is my go- to for red lipstick because of the staying power.  Unfortunately, I don't wear bright colors or reds very often, and her shades are all super bright.  There is one pinky nude shade - Lolita - but it looks too brown for me.  So Bachelorette is the only one I own or plan to buy.  It's a great lipstick, isn't it!.

Respected Contributor

Where would I find her line?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Just bought a lipstick wand - Bachlorette.  Seems her colors have staying power and I am willing to give this a try.

I suggest that you start with a lip balm as I understand her liquid lip is drying.

My daughter loves her products and did find the balm effective..

Esteemed Contributor

@pommom She is sold at Sephora or on line if you Google her name. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kat Von Dee

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I suggest that you start with a lip balm as I understand her liquid lip is drying.

My daughter loves her products and did find the balm effective..

Thanks for the advice.  I will try her balm and another product or two.  Very saturated colors and I like that. 

Honored Contributor

If you sign up for notifications on her site, you'll get emails about deals/specials/gwp. LOVE her stuff.

I'm reading that her new liquid lips are not as drying as the original version. I don't know as I haven't tried the newer ones but I have a few of the odler version and must wear it over a balm.

Occasional Visitor

Re: Kat Von Dee

[ Edited ]

You can find her full line at either Sephora or [link removed by moderator - sorry links to other retailers aren't permitted]

Esteemed Contributor

@Slomomo wrote:

You can find her full line at either Sephora or [link removed by moderator - sorry links to other retailers aren't permitted]

BRITTANY!!  Bad Girl!!!

Super Contributor

You can buy KVD goodies at Sephora.

I haven't tried her lip wands, but I've heard good things about them.