Honored Contributor

Re: Used Nick Chavez Products for the First Time

April 6...Monday..that's when my order should arrive. So I'll post my review sometime after that day.
Regular Contributor

shaggygirl, you'll have to change your name to un-shaggygirl if you use Nick's products! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm a big fan of his Plump N' Thick Leave- in Conditioning Mist. I can definitely tell the difference if I don't use it on my thinning crown.

Esteemed Contributor

So I've now used the shampoo & conditioner 5 times. Maybe it's my imagination or wishful thinking but I think my hair is looking healthier w/each use. Also, I don't feel the need to resort back to a different shampoo & conditioner to get my scalp feeling clean after a certain number of uses as I did with another brand I was trying which shall remain nameless. However, I'm not all that crazy about the Poof Root Lift, it does the job but I still find it makes my hair a bit difficult to get the brush through and I want to avoid any unnecessary tugging thanks to my thinning hair issue.

Honored Contributor

I've used Nick's products for many years and love them. Glad you tried his shampoo and conditioner; they're great!

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

On 4/11/2015 shaggygirl said:

So I've now used the shampoo & conditioner 5 times. Maybe it's my imagination or wishful thinking but I think my hair is looking healthier w/each use. Also, I don't feel the need to resort back to a different shampoo & conditioner to get my scalp feeling clean after a certain number of uses as I did with another brand I was trying which shall remain nameless. However, I'm not all that crazy about the Poof Root Lift, it does the job but I still find it makes my hair a bit difficult to get the brush through and I want to avoid any unnecessary tugging thanks to my thinning hair issue.

Glad that Nick's new shampoo and conditioner are working out well for you.

Be sure to send the Pouf! Root Lifting Spray back if it's not working for you.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder