Valued Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I like what I see of their eye shadow palette. Especially one called Backtalk.  Any one here try any of their products?

@songbird, I have their Naked 2 &3 palettes and they are the best shadows I've ever used, highly recommend.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I like what I see of their eye shadow palette. Especially one called Backtalk.  Any one here try any of their products?

@songbird  I use the Naked Basics and Naked Basics 2 palettes. There isn’t a neutral, matte shadow that isn’t in one or the other. Their small size makes them easy to use, store and take along when traveling.

Respected Contributor

Nothing makes my eyeshadow stay on better than Urban Decay Primer Potion! I've used it for years. Those little tubes last forever, too.

Honored Contributor

I love their eye liner pencils and their lipsticks!!!!!!! I have bought and re-purchased both of these items....Really good quality and great colors!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Urban Decay Anyone use?

[ Edited ]

Ok I've got Urban Decay Naked Palette, the eye shadow primer potion, and 24/7 GlideOn pencil. In my basket.  This is in the check out of Sephora.  Is it cheaper going to Urban Decay site?  At Sephora it's already $96.00  (free shipping and no tax) & a free sample of Rag &  Bone Bergamont (perfume)

Respected Contributor

I like Urban Decay, liners and lipsticks are really great. I have one Naked Palette, the smaller basic one, the sharpener is the BEST! 

Thinking about it general, I have way too much make-up!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

I prefer the eye shadow singles over the palettes. I have used the e/s Blunt for a long time and it is one of my favorites, along with Smog.

Liar is one of my favorite lipsticks. Just a great everyday color. I don't think you can go wrong with their lipsticks, as they have a vast array of colors.

I really also like the Naked Skin Foundation. I prefer it over IT cosmetics and the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue.

Honored Contributor

UD 24/7 eyeliner pencils are the best on the market. And they have a gorgeous array of shades. For me, they go on easily and stay put until I remove them.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

My favorite mascara is Urban Decay Perversion.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

I have been using UD eyeliners exclusively for years, they are truly the best I’ve ever tried. I have very sensitive eyes and they never bother my eyes like most brands do. I also have the Naked 2 eyeshadow palette, and though it is pretty the shadow fallout does sadly irritate my eyes.  I also have their pencil sharpener and it works great.