Honored Contributor

Went to Ulta after dinner.  Was shocked store is closed,

27315C58-7C94-4E62-BDA7-FB1A65FC38A0.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Our local Ulta's brow bar and salon have been closed for the past week, so it was only a matter of time for them to close the entire store.   

Honored Contributor

Also don't bother driving to Macy's, Bloomingdale's or Nordstrom's.  They are also closed.  Not a good time to be a shopper.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Or Sephora.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I just received an email that said they were closing their stores Thursday, March 19 at 6PM until March 31st.  

Esteemed Contributor

Why shocked?   It's logical to me.

Goodness knows when I'll be able to get a haircut again.... Just call me "Shaggy."

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

We don't have many stores open here. I know one of the malls north of me has totally closed down.

Esteemed Contributor

A lot of beauty stores are closed. But before they closed I noticed that people were staying away from those stores anyway. The MAC store had nobody in it the day before they closed. 

Other beauty stores that have closed are Lush, Sephora, Bath and Body Works, the Body Shop, Kiehl's. In Canada Hudson's Bay is closed and so is Nordstrom Canada and Holt Renfrew.

Here in the lower mainland of Vancouver, B.C. Canada, drugstores and grocery stores are still open but they are reducing hours that they are open. I've seen out of stock on toilet paper at every store but Walmart got a bunch in the day before yesterday and they were only allowing 1 package per person. You can still buy drugstore cosmetics in person at Walmart, London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart and the Real Canadian Superstore and Save-on-Foods grocery stores.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered 3 bottles of Kiss Falscara (false eyelashes) Remover from Ulta.  It's always been $5.99 at WM and Amazon.  WM is out.  Amazon now has it priced at $15.99 Smiley Surprised  so I ordered from Ulta.  Three bottles got me free shipping and a code for $3.50 off.  

Super Contributor

Mine was open yesterday and is closing at 6 today. I ran in yesterday to get an it cosmetics item that is out of stock at the Q and on the it website.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”