Honored Contributor

Re: Ulta shoppers interested in the Dyson dryer

Okay so it's 20% off the $400 dryer. That still makes it $320! Uh, no thanks.Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

I might be wrong on this but I thought the last time QVC offered this as a TSV, posters were saying it was an older model and that a newer version was slated to come out or already was out? 

Is it an older model Ulta has for sale too?  Maybe that is why there is a coupon for the savings?

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I might be wrong on this but I thought the last time QVC offered this as a TSV, posters were saying it was an older model and that a newer version was slated to come out or already was out? 

Is it an older model Ulta has for sale too?  Maybe that is why there is a coupon for the savings?

@Lipstickdiva Hmmm, could be! I'm not aware of multiple models/versions, just different colors and configurations (some come with product, some come with a case, etc.) 

Honored Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva Hmmm, could be! I'm not aware of multiple models/versions, just different colors and configurations (some come with product, some come with a case, etc.) 

@WenGirl42, I could be totally wrong.  That wouldn't surprise me.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@WenGirl42, I could be totally wrong.  That wouldn't surprise me.  LOL

@Lipstickdiva Believe me, I could too! Cat Tongue

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I heard that it blows the hair around too much and the price, I will pass.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I got the email and then a follow up email saying they were sorry but it was a mistake!

Respected Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

I got the email and then a follow up email saying they were sorry but it was a mistake!

@Ms tyrion2 Oh no!  I got the follow-up email saying it was a mistake too...but I thought that might have just been because I'd used the coupon an hour earlier and it was still open on my device!

Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

I asked my longtime hairdresser what she thought of the Dyson hairdryer and she started laughing. I never did get an answer from her.

Honored Contributor

A mistake? How in the heck?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland