Honored Contributor

Ulta Free Shipping

[ Edited ]

Today only, no minimum !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  That's great news! Do you know if the free shipping can be used with a coupon? I need new Stila eyeshadow, and have a coupon, but it doesn't mention free shipping. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@QVCkitty1  That's great news! Do you know if the free shipping can be used with a coupon? I need new Stila eyeshadow, and have a coupon, but it doesn't mention free shipping. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles @Sorry, I don't know, call them.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Thanks, I’ve been wanting to get something for weeks but I just never get to the store!

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Ok, will do, and thank you.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor
@QVCkitty1, thanks so much for sharing! I just got a great buy on IT Bye Bye Undereye Concealer! On sale for $16.20 with free shipping!! Regular price is $27.00!!! Also picked up an Ulta Buffing Brush for $10.00 and free shipping!! Can ya tell I'm excited??!! LOL!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Ulta Free Shipping

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books wrote:
@QVCkitty1, thanks so much for sharing! I just got a great buy on IT Bye Bye Undereye Concealer! On sale for $16.20 with free shipping!! Regular price is $27.00!!! Also picked up an Ulta Buffing Brush for $10.00 and free shipping!! Can ya tell I'm excited??!! LOL!!

@hooked on books , Who doesn't love a deal and free shipping !!  I got my favorite Lancôme mascara, it's just the best !

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor
@QVCkitty1, absolutely and I'm glad you made a great purchase too!!!!😀