Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel

Always happy to enable! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Just a heads up for all you Ulta Fans, Ulta's black friday deals are posted on their site (you cannot purchase the prodcuts yet, but you can browse). I am most interested in their sampler sets.  The Most Coveted Pro Hair Sampler is 9.99.  And the most coveted skincare set is only 4.99.  That's chaper than any beauty suscription box you can buy, and you get more than five samples. I am also eyeing the Mario Badescu refresh set and the First Aid Beauty set. These are mini sizes of prodcuts. But they are perfect for traveling or just trying before purchasing the full size.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Just a heads up for all you Ulta Fans, Ulta's black friday deals are posted on their site (you cannot purchase the prodcuts yet, but you can browse). I am most interested in their sampler sets.  The Most Coveted Pro Hair Sampler is 9.99.  And the most coveted skincare set is only 4.99.  That's chaper than any beauty suscription box you can buy, and you get more than five samples. I am also eyeing the Mario Badescu refresh set and the First Aid Beauty set. These are mini sizes of prodcuts. But they are perfect for traveling or just trying before purchasing the full size.

@momoftwo2007

Well!  I'm happy to see that I'm not the only enabler here! Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

I am lucky in that I have nice Ultas and Sephoras close by.  I prefer Sephora.  The girls at Ulta are all really nice but unless you seek them out and try to get their attention while they chat, not much help.  I have learned with my Sephora stay away on weekends because all the young people are shopping there and you can get no help.  I don't know if it's because it's so busy or they are focusing on the younger girls to sell to them.  This is in makeup.  Skincare people are always great.  So I wait and go during the week when it is not busy and get great help with makeup.  This last young man they gave me for a foundation match (they stopped carrying my fave) was also really knowledgeable about skincare and I picked up a few things I didn't intend to, and then he helped be find some ideas for DD.

Frequent Contributor

I could spend hours in Ulta.  It's nice to have such a great variety and prices in the same place.  I even have my husband hooked.  He now insists that all of his hair products come from Ulta and he'll go with me to shop.  However, I won't use the salon again.  I tried that once and the pricing was way too high.

It's the little things.