Super Contributor
On 3/16/2014 older_but_not_up said:

I was in today and got a Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar set for $18. Pacifica is BOGO 50% off so I got a blood orange rollerball for $6. Then with any $20 purchase you can get a free full size It's a 10 plus keratin leave in treatment. I couldn't believe it.

What what what!! I love It's a 10!! I may have to head to my Ulta tomorrow...

Super Contributor
On 3/16/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

IT No. 50 Serum $20 (reg $48) on Apr 2.

I am going to pick this up also. Got to get the Tarte - Lights, camera, lashes mascara on Tuesday, the 18th!!
Honored Contributor

Last year my Ulta only had 18 bottles of Tarte's Maracuja Oil which was 50% off.

Was sold out within the hour after the doors opened.....ugh.

Honored Contributor
On 3/16/2014 biancardi said:
On 3/16/2014 BellaCarro said:

Is there a full calendar online anywhere? I could not find one.

http://www.ulta.com/21days/

click on the tabs for week 1, week 2 and week 3 to see the specials for those weeks

Thank you so much for sharing the link!

Honored Contributor

THe stila palette they have today is an awesome matte palette. I bought it awhile back but now Stila tests on animals so I won't be purchasing their line anymore. Boo.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/17/2014 HappyDaze said:

THe stila palette they have today is an awesome matte palette. I bought it awhile back but now Stila tests on animals so I won't be purchasing their line anymore. Boo.

The palette is called "In the Know." The colors are so nice that the palette is worth the full $40. At half price TODAY it's the deal of the month.

The colors are matte and neutral, but the range is good. From my first palette the only color I never touched was the dark black. The rest from the deep mahogany to the ivory highlighter were used until they had holes in them. If I may add women of color who haven't checked this palette out should do so if they get a chance to stop by Ulta today. Quite often there are only 3 or4 shades in these matte neutral eye shadow palettes which are flattering on deep rich skintones (and I'm including the famous Nakeds in that statement). Every color of In the Know works on darker skintones.

Regular Contributor
On 3/17/2014 Trix said:
On 3/17/2014 HappyDaze said:

The palette is called "In the Know." The colors are so nice that the palette is worth the full $40. At half price TODAY it's the deal of the month.

The colors are matte and neutral, but the range is good. From my first palette the only color I never touched was the dark black. The rest from the deep mahogany to the ivory highlighter were used until they had holes in them. If I may add women of color who haven't checked this palette out should do so if they get a chance to stop by Ulta today. Quite often there are only 3 or4 shades in these matte neutral eye shadow palettes which are flattering on deep rich skintones (and I'm including the famous Nakeds in that statement). Every color of In the Know works on darker skintones.

I just purchased the In the Know palette. I really wasn't expecting that it would still be available. I have heard good things about it. I have a medium skintone with cool undertones. I hope I'll like it. The colors look really nice. Thanks for posting your good experience with it.

Occasional Contributor
On 3/16/2014 Lucky Charm said:

Last year my Ulta only had 18 bottles of Tarte's Maracuja Oil which was 50% off.

Was sold out within the hour after the doors opened.....ugh.

That's been my experience too. They are sold out within an hour and don't seem to care.
Super Contributor
Has anyone tried the Bare Minerals, first resort 3 pc kit - it has the bronzer in it. I am interested in it, and will check it out today at Ulta - just wondering about reviews of someone that has tried it.
Occasional Contributor

Today's steal is Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes mascara for $10.