Respected Contributor

Re: UPDATE on PTR TSV issue

[ Edited ]

You've gotten a nice response from PTR, but as someone else mentioned, the complaints over consistency from one set of customers and none from customers buying from another vendor haven't been resolved.

Nor has the company actually said what happened. The nice CS only suggested possibilities.

The original thread includes a lot more info in it. I would post the company response there if you haven't already, and follow up in both threads if/when you're contacted again.

The issue remains unresolved. PTR's CS does appear wonderful, but that doesn't answer the deck discrepancy question. I'd appreciate it if the threads were allowed to stand until then, perhaps with edits that tell new readers to go to the response post.

Respected Contributor

I really like this serum and use it. It is watery and PTR says that in his presentations. However, it does very good things for my skin so I pre-ordered it. 

QVC Customer Care

@cmoose

I would be happy to take care of this for you if you would please tell me the name of the other thread. Also is it in the Beauty forum as well?

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC The problem with deleting the original thread is that we lose the lesson.  Many contributors were eager to chime in with  snap judgements , implausible  anectdotal quips.  We learned that we needn't distrust PTR or QVC . You can't assert that you're honest in your business practices because the very assertion  seems disingenuous .  What PTR can't necessarily say and be believed (note the persistent naysayers despite incontrovertible evidence of innocence provided by the OP herself) that thread shouts to the rafters.  Please allow this glaring example to stand unaltered.

QVC Customer Care

@CoG

I agree with that thinking...will restore it!

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC Thank You" I just reread the thread and I am certain that anyone reading through the postings will learn valuable lessons that otherwise might not be taken to heart.  Sometimes it's ok to trust.

Regular Contributor

I think it's great we have a place to come and express our concerns. While I do feel now I should have contacted PTR first before jumping to an unfavorable conclusion and posting about it- I'm happy we could have a lively discussion here that didn't turn ugly- as that was never my intention. 

I am very satisfied with the response from the company- happy that it got someones attention. 

I have pre- ordered the TSV and am looking forward to getting it .