Respected Contributor

ULTA 21 Days of Beauty

[ Edited ]

I received the catalog in the mail today. Sadly but also happily nothing really jumped out at me. Estée Lauder Double Wear but I forgot which shade I a (Cashew?  Some other nut?]

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Respected Contributor

How do you get the catalog? 

Trusted Contributor

The only thing I saw was the IT Cosmetics CC+ cream Illiumination for $22.  I've been wanting to go and check it out.  Other than that, nothing interesting for me.  So many brands I've never even heard of!

Honored Contributor

Went to get my mail and I didn't get the catalog today.  Hope I get it tomorrow.  Want to see what's being offered.  Tend to buy more during the Fall 21 Days of Beauty as I do shopping for DD's Christmas stocking.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@cindyNC 

Probably because I have their points card (loyalty card). You will be able to see the sale on ulta's website 

Respected Contributor

@Knit-Chick wrote:

The only thing I saw was the IT Cosmetics CC+ cream Illiumination for $22.  I've been wanting to go and check it out.  Other than that, nothing interesting for me.  So many brands I've never even heard of!

@Knit-Chick 

I bought that last time and both the IT brushes - this is a repeat as are a lot of items

I mix a little of the illumination in with the regular so it's not too sparkly. Hope you enjoy it 

Respected Contributor

@scatcat I received my catalog today also and did not see anything that rocked my world.   I would have thought they would have good sales for the new season but no.....

Valued Contributor

The only thing I will pick up is the Stila eyeliner.  I really like how long this one lasts on me.

I will pass on the rest.

Respected Contributor

I don't think there's anything new and exciting on the 21 Day sale, but some of my staple products are a super good value.  I'm using a cheap browl pencil and rationing the last little bit of Mac Fix+ anticipating when my favorites would go on sale.

Honored Contributor

Dont have mine yet either, hopefully will get it today! Will take a look, but I hardly ever purchase anything from it....I always have intentions on gettin gsomething and then forget!!