Frequent Contributor
It seems that this eye primer has great reviews. But for me..product is oily to start and it does nothing to hel0 shadow stay. Any advice? I got two tubes from qvc and should've sent back.
Honored Contributor

@animalsrus wrote:
It seems that this eye primer has great reviews. But for me..product is oily to start and it does nothing to hel0 shadow stay. Any advice? I got two tubes from qvc and should've sent back.

I do not like their eye primer or any of the setting sprays and such.  Does nothing.

Honored Contributor

Oh I LOVE UDPP to keep my eyeshadow on! I couldn't live without it! Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Frequent Contributor
I see a lot say how they live it..but it's really a poor product for me. Glad to know others don't have success either.Thank Imtep.
Frequent Contributor
Thank you..glad to know it isn't just me😉
Respected Contributor

@animalsrus wrote:

Do you think it's possible the product has separated?  I have a primer from Too Faced and it does that sometimes and what comes out of the tube seems greasy.  If I close it and squish it around to remix it, then it is fine and dries down nice and smooth with no greasiness.

Honored Contributor

I personally think shadow primers are a waste.  

I use a little of my concealer over the top of my lids.  I've never had a problem.

Honored Contributor

I have liked in the past the UD Primer (anti-aging) version. But I think the older the product is, the less it comes out of the tube as a cream. 

Check how old your cosmetic is by following the instructions on either of these 2 sites:

http://www.checkfresh.com/urban-decay.html

http://checkcosmetic.net/

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼