Regular Contributor

As I was watching the Urban Decay presentation the other night, I browsed through available products on the Q.  A gorgeous "Vice" lipstick duo in coral and peach shades (called "First Sin" and "Streak") caught my eye.  I was so tempted to buy them but did not want to pay shipping on two lipsticks; free shipping was only offered on specific UD products.  I even looked for them online at Ulta and Sephora, but neither carried those particular shades.  Could they be discontinued shades offered solely on the Q?  Wondering if anyone purchased this duo and what you thought.  TIA!!! 

Honored Contributor

Hello @joviolin . Those shades are not available on the Nordstrom site either, so may be discontinued. Interestingly, I took a quick look there at the ingredient deck. OMG, at least 2" long!! You may want to see the chemicals you'd be ingesting before ordering. 

Super Contributor

I checked the Urban Decay web site, it looks like some of the Vice lipsticks are being discontinued as the price is $10.  

Trusted Contributor

@joviolin  On their website some are on sale for $10! "Streak" is a pretty coral pink. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@joviolin wrote:

As I was watching the Urban Decay presentation the other night, I browsed through available products on the Q.  A gorgeous "Vice" lipstick duo in coral and peach shades (called "First Sin" and "Streak") caught my eye.  I was so tempted to buy them but did not want to pay shipping on two lipsticks; free shipping was only offered on specific UD products.  I even looked for them online at Ulta and Sephora, but neither carried those particular shades.  Could they be discontinued shades offered solely on the Q?  Wondering if anyone purchased this duo and what you thought.  TIA!!! 

@joviolin  The lipsticks are sold as a duo, and the shipping for BOTH is only $3.50. They are not sold anywhere else. HTH

F/N/A luvstogarden