Esteemed Contributor

@hooked on books  You're welcome! Tweezerman is the brand name, and there are several different styles. Amazon offers several and reviews that will help you make your choice.They are rather sharp, so just be mindful at first, or you WILL pinch your skin a time or two.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor
@Grouchomarx, do you use the etched slant tip or the diamond edged slant tip? They have both on Amazon but different prices depending on the tip.
Trusted Contributor
@Scooby Doo, I know, there are so many brands and I generally buy the cheaper ones but I think it might be time to try a pair that may cost more.
Trusted Contributor
I just ordered a pair of Regine slant tip precision tweezers from Amazon. Free shipping and free returns. @Grouchomarx, I believe they are the same ones that you use. $39.00 on A with the free shipping/free returns.

Fellow posters, thanks so much for your suggestions/opinions!!! I am so bad at making a decision but after reading the reviews on Regine, I decided to give them a try and if I don't like them, back they'll go for free!!! 😀😀
Esteemed Contributor

Harperton - set of two, a pointy one & a slanted one, on Amazon, about $10 for the set.

Best I ever had.

Respected Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@Grouchomarx, do you use the etched slant tip or the diamond edged slant tip? They have both on Amazon but different prices depending on the tip.

I have the diamond edge one.  

Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo  I stopped buying Tweezerman too.  I am not sure what happened but they are not the same.  

I want to try tweezers made in Switzerland.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor
@Grouchomarx, ugh, I think I purchased the etched ones (39.00). The diamond edge ones were around 54.00 on Amazon. I hope I didn't get the wrong ones!!!! Oh, well, I can send them back for free and order the diamond edge ones if I don't like these!😀
Respected Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@Grouchomarx, ugh, I think I purchased the etched ones (39.00). The diamond edge ones were around 54.00 on Amazon. I hope I didn't get the wrong ones!!!! Oh, well, I can send them back for free and order the diamond edge ones if I don't like these!😀

Well just try them out and see, they may still be excellent and get the job done for less $$.  

Trusted Contributor
@Grouchomarx, you're right and they are from the same company! 😀👍