Regular Contributor
I can’t return this fast enough. I opened the box and the smell coming from the lotion is old school OJON. I stopped using OJON because of the smell. I didn’t even bother to open the hair treatment so not sure on the scent. It’s going back unopened. And I had high hopes for this new (old) line😳
Honored Contributor

@summergal1 wrote:
I can’t return this fast enough. I opened the box and the smell coming from the lotion is old school OJON. I stopped using OJON because of the smell. I didn’t even bother to open the hair treatment so not sure on the scent. It’s going back unopened. And I had high hopes for this new (old) line😳

@summergal1   OMG. Loved the smell of Ojon. Hated when it was no longer available. Which lotion had that fragrance? 

Respected Contributor

Just got mine and I like the scent--I got the vanilla one. And what impressed me was when I opened the lotion it was actually a FULL tub. No huge pockets of air  with missing product like all my JM body butters.  It was full to the top--so it CAN be done!

Respected Contributor

LOVE Ojon!!!! Which product is it?????

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweaked TSV

[ Edited ]

I never knew about Ojon back in the day, but have used a few Tweak’d products before and am currently on auto-ship for a kit that has shampoo, conditioner, the scalp scrub, and a can of the fiber spray.  They’re nice products.  I mingle them in with other products I use. 

My tsv arrived earlier this week.  I thought I’d try it on my hair Wednesday but I forgot, so it’ll be today.  I opened both tubs last night to have a look at the consistency and check out the scent.  What a rigmarole trying to get those tabs to snap off!!!  It wasn’t  too bad on the hair cleanser but it wouldn’t budge on the all-purpose cream no matter how I pressed or pulled.  I ended up snipping it with a scissors.  After all that, I used some of the cream and it felt very nice, soaked in quickly, no greasy feeling afterwards.  I do like the amber vanilla scent.  I did all my usual pm skincare last night but got up a little while ago and while in the bathroom I thought, “what the heck” and put a little on my face and neck.  It soaked in quickly but the scent is definitely lingering.  It’s pleasant but I wouldn’t use this during the day unless I wasn’t going to use any other perfume.  I would, however, have no problem using this as my scent in the fall and winter.  Now I’m curious about the berry scent.  

Super Contributor

I ordered this on Nov. 10 and it is still PROCESSING?  What the heck?