Honored Contributor
Thanks for posting this becuz I was flicking channels & said to myself ""wasn't thattheguywho used to do Ojon on Q"" thanks for answering that! Thought I was having another one of my moments!Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I just reordered this product today and it's my new favorite hair product. I have short, fine thin hair and it makes my hair look and feel 40% thicker. There is a bit of a learning curve with this product, make sure you use enough , I use two small handful and work it through my hair .Add warm water to lather it up and work it through your hair and scalp like other shampoos. My hair and scalp is clean and my hair is shiny and full, this cc lets me create a professional looking hairstyle. QVC missed the boat on this one.

Honored Contributor
On 1/29/2015 susan25 said:

I currently use Wen but have wanted to try tweaked. Today is probably a good time to order it since the shipping is free.

Try the nourishing one! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I too am a WEN user but have wondered about this product. It sounds so interesting. The thing that keeps me from trying it -- and this isn't very rational -- is that Ojon was really, really, really drying for my hair even though it promised otherwise. This is a different product, I know, but when I see this vendor, I'm reminded that my hair took such a beating!

Super Contributor
On 1/29/2015 Gallo777 said:

I love Tweak-d! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} They have a show on right now. It has totally transformed my hair. Its all I ever use now, which makes it a bargain for me considering I was used to buying a shampoo, conditioner, weekly treatment, frizz spray, detangler, and oil serums! It sold out every time its been on HSN. I stock up on it especially when they have free shipping like today.

how many shampoos does a bottle last you? aslo, what length is your hair & type of hair, and what version do you like best, have you tried both? thank you!

Respected Contributor
On 1/29/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 1/29/2015 susan25 said:

I currently use Wen but have wanted to try tweaked. Today is probably a good time to order it since the shipping is free.

Try the nourishing one! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the suggestion. I did decide to order it and hopefully will like it and plan on using it occasionally. With the free shipping offer it was a good time to try it.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/29/2015 baker said:

I just reordered this product today and it's my new favorite hair product. I have short, fine thin hair and it makes my hair look and feel 40% thicker. There is a bit of a learning curve with this product, make sure you use enough , I use two small handful and work it through my hair .Add warm water to lather it up and work it through your hair and scalp like other shampoos. My hair and scalp is clean and my hair is shiny and full, this cc lets me create a professional looking hairstyle. QVC missed the boat on this one.

Which version do you use?

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

i ordered the nourishing version, i color my hair. i always wanted to try it, with free shipping i caved! its on extended delivery though...eta is 2/23.

Respected Contributor

I bought this product when it first aired and love it! I was so tempted to order again when he was on this past week but just trying to watch my purchases. Having a baby shower for my DD in a few weeks and need to watch my spending. I used the Nourish and it worked great for my dry, coarse hair. It is something that you don't want to use for every shampoo though because you will go through it too fast. I used mine about once a week.

Respected Contributor

I was just notified that the tweaked that I ordered might not ship for a while and may be cancelled if they don't have the product available for a while. The only reason that I ordered it was for the free shipping and it is possible that they didn't anticipate how many would order it but I will be very disappointed if my order is cancelled.