Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak-d rare treasures collection of 3 new Cleansing conditioners

@ajsidney12 you are welcome. The purple one is the nourishing one, which I use too. I like it alot. I do agree with others that it is kind of annoying not knowing exactly how much is left but it isn't a deal breaker for me because it works well. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@txrose and @w84WEN you are welcome! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze That's it! I prefer that to the Rise and Shine for my shoulder length wavy-curly hair.  I usually just let my hair dry naturally so there is no Heating of the hair, or coloring or processing.  I also have much less hair fall out.  Hopefully these three new products are just as a good Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

@HappyDaze That's it! I prefer that to the Rise and Shine for my shoulder length wavy-curly hair.  I usually just let my hair dry naturally so there is no Heating of the hair, or coloring or processing.  I also have much less hair fall out.  Hopefully these three new products are just as a good Smiley Happy 

@ajsidney12 I'd love to hear your thoughts on them after you've tried them, if you don't mind posting back?Smiley Happy I hope they work well for you.

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze I would be happy to repost my experience.  I actually just saw the presentation tonight with Colleen, and he says you only use 1/2 tsp first on dry hair, for two minutes and then do another round on the wet hair.  This seems like it is more efficient and cost effective than the foam in the amount of product needed and the time lapse for it to work. Here's hoping!

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

@HappyDaze I would be happy to repost my experience.  I actually just saw the presentation tonight with Colleen, and he says you only use 1/2 tsp first on dry hair, for two minutes and then do another round on the wet hair.  This seems like it is more efficient and cost effective than the foam in the amount of product needed and the time lapse for it to work. Here's hoping!

@ajsidney12 have you not tried his Restore cleansing treatment in the jar with pink writing? I like this even better than the foam and you use it the same way you just mentioned that he described for the new CC's. One huge jar lasts forever because you use so very little (in fact, if you use too much, your hair won't turn out as well, imo) and recently he had a BOGO free-so two jars for the price of one! You might try that sometime as well, especially since you also like the nourishing treatment foam. Smiley Happy Sorry for all the posts- Have a good evening!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HappyDaze ok that cracked me up LOL. I'm not interested in it yet...got my WEN combos perfected ( notice I said combos )  basically anything summer and MIF.  Gotta love the tried true peach and chocolate he picked....coincidence maybe?  LOL

@Suebdoo lol! Gotta have a bit of fun-it is Friday night after all!!  Yeah, "combos", the vernacular of a tried and true WEN gal! Smiley Wink I thought it was interesting his choice of scents and, if you look at the ingredients, they have alot in common with WEN- three types of tea, a few citrus oils, several amino acids and, yes, the beloved Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey! Seems rather similar, no?

@HappyDaze@Suebdoo

Iimitation is the sincerest form of flattery!  Smiley Happy

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Waving HI to everyone 🙋I just want to add...after you put the "foam" or "cream" in your hand, rub your hands together to get it to emulsified. It will really get thick and cover your hair better. I saw Denis do this when he was showing how to use the product.
Valued Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

Thank you for posting this. I meant to set my DVR and forgot. (darn housecleaning Smiley Mad)

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Lally wrote:

@Lally wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Lally Just wanted to say, I did a google search and found he had a 2 pc available on "The Shopping Channel " (  what is that channel?) back at the beginning of November.  It was the chocolate and the above the clouds one. Only 1 review but here is what it says:

5.0 starsT

Really loving the triple chocolate

By D'nana

from Alberta

Silver Reviewer

Kicking myself for not buying a couple more of the triple chocolate! It smells absolutely amazing and I like how it works with my hair. The other scent is a bit to flowery for me so I gifted it to a friend.
I know the triple chocolate is suppose to come back at some point, hopefully there is more in stock before Xmas!

Well that is encouraging. Thank you for Sherlocking. I am going to record the show tonight that you posted the time. I sure hope Dennis has scavenged us something amazing from his global harvesting. I miss Tawaka! 😄

Well I have gone back and ordered a second set on auto delivery..Yep. That write up about the products on HSN lassoed me right in. Come on Happy. You started this. Don't you want to support our great explorer and crafter of arctic lichens and cranberry toadstools for hair that gleams and dances ?

@Lally LOLOLOL! I didn't get to watch the show yet but I see the AD is sold out and I am sure the one time will be sold soon out too. I would like to try the peach one but it is hard to pay that price for one when you get all three for only $44!

You can do it. It is just one little peach poo. Click, submit, done. Think of it as support for Denis next expedition for us.😎 Seriously, I am looking forward to trying these 3 so much. Well actually I have 6 coming. Geez. Thank you again for shining the light.