Honored Contributor

Tweak-d rare treasures collection of 3 new Cleansing conditioners

[ Edited ]

These will only be available a few times a year due to  a particular "limited and rare" ingredient, lol! Yes, that was me rolling my eyes. Anyway it will be available Dec 12 on HSN.

Anyway, a few of them sound nice, scent wise, but I know I couldn't use at least one of them due to a few ingredients I don't use on my scalp, like witch hazel.

you get:

• 10.58 oz. Above the Clouds Self-Cleansing Hair Treatment
  • 10.58 oz. Peaches and Fresh Cream Self-Cleansing Hair Treatment
  • 10.58 oz. Tribal Chocolate Self-Cleansing Hair Treatment

Price is $49 for all three.

Valued Contributor

Re: Tweak-d rare treasures collection of 3 new Cleansing conditioners

[ Edited ]

Hey HappyDaze, I love your posts! Thanks for sharing news about this set. I have avoided Tweakd because of gluten, but they left it out this time. Now if they'd omit the formaldehyde preservative.  Still, I think Im going to order.  Do you know anything about these 3 products? The 

Honored Contributor

@Lally thank you so much- what a nice thing to say!

I don't know anything about these particular products-they are brand new. I am not even really sure which ingredient is the fancy shmancy product that is so rare and limited, lol. I will watch the presentation tomorrow (on HSN between 7-8pm ET) or at least record it if I can't watch it live. I know the trio will sell out fast so if you want to try it, you should order early (like now, lol). If you do buy them, I would love to hear a review. I am glad he left out the gluten for those of you who are sensitive to it. I am curious what the scents are like!

Valued Contributor

I truly meant it. When I see a post by you on a subject that calls  to me, I zero in on what your thoughts are. Okay, okay I will go order now and be your guinea pig. Smiley Happy I will try to remember to report back how these exotic and rare ingredients gathered under mosses and glaciers at full moon perform. Smiley Happy))

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lally wow that is really kind and you really made my day. Thank you! Smiley Happy Heart

And you made me literally LOL with your "I will try to remember to report back how these exotic and rare ingredients gathered under mosses and glaciers at full moon perform."

LOL no doubt! I mean, I love the guy and his products but yeah, here he is climbing the tallest mountain:

Spelunking into the darkest of caves:

And dropping into the most wild, remote and uninhabitable places on earth in order to gather up new rare and precious ingredients for our haircare!

What a trooper!! LOL!

Image result for emoticon with a magnifying glass following footprints

But yes, be my guinea pig please!! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Now that is an award worthy post. You Happy are hilarious and very clever. Sooo funny!

Clearly Denis is so brave to Indiana Jones himself around the globe gathering such perfection for us gals with hair.....issues. I will look for a prime location for his shrine if my frog fur hair takes a shine to these tubes. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze ok that cracked me up LOL. I'm not interested in it yet...got my WEN combos perfected ( notice I said combos )  basically anything summer and MIF.  Gotta love the tried true peach and chocolate he picked....coincidence maybe?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lally wrote:

Now that is an award worthy post. You Happy are hilarious and very clever. Sooo funny!

Clearly Denis is so brave to Indiana Jones himself around the globe gathering such perfection for us gals with hair.....issues. I will look for a prime location for his shrine if my frog fur hair takes a shine to these tubes. Enjoy the rest of your night.

hahaha! Frog fur hair. lollolol. You take care and enjoy the rest of your night too! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HappyDaze ok that cracked me up LOL. I'm not interested in it yet...got my WEN combos perfected ( notice I said combos )  basically anything summer and MIF.  Gotta love the tried true peach and chocolate he picked....coincidence maybe?  LOL

@Suebdoo lol! Gotta have a bit of fun-it is Friday night after all!!  Yeah, "combos", the vernacular of a tried and true WEN gal! Smiley Wink I thought it was interesting his choice of scents and, if you look at the ingredients, they have alot in common with WEN- three types of tea, a few citrus oils, several amino acids and, yes, the beloved Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey! Seems rather similar, no?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lally Just wanted to say, I did a google search and found he had a 2 pc available on "The Shopping Channel " (  what is that channel?) back at the beginning of November.  It was the chocolate and the above the clouds one. Only 1 review but here is what it says:

5.0 stars

Really loving the triple chocolate

By D'nana

from Alberta

Silver Reviewer

Kicking myself for not buying a couple more of the triple chocolate! It smells absolutely amazing and I like how it works with my hair. The other scent is a bit to flowery for me so I gifted it to a friend.
I know the triple chocolate is suppose to come back at some point, hopefully there is more in stock before Xmas!