Super Contributor

Anyone getting? I'm intrigued by the Above The Clouds choice and wondered if anyone here has smelled it? I know they said some other products have come out before with this scent.

I've never tried Tweak'd so am curious how good it is. But I must say that whenever they show the models, their hair is absolutely HUGE! Does anyone truly want hair that full of volume? I just can't imagine someone going to work in an office setting with a tower of hair like that! To each their own of course but I just wonder how common that puffed-out look really is?

Respected Contributor

Above the clouds is a light scent reminding of a soft summer day.  The product is great, but a little goes a long way.  I only shampoo every 3 days.  It does give you super shiney and bouncy hair, but most of the huge hair is from professional styling.

Respected Contributor

I've tried the Above the Clouds in the treatment cleanser and like the scent -- it's the softest of the Tweak'd I've tried. I'm tempted to try the TS but it's just such a big size! Since I have other Tweak'd and WEN I have on hand, this is way more than I would need.  I wish they would offer a smaller size with the mist as a TS.  

As to the big hair, I think that is totally exaggerated by the stylist and don't think anyone would look like that using these products.  Then again, no volumizing products give me  much volume!

Honored Contributor

The hair styles shown remind me of the old Nick Chavez styles, the bigger the better. 

I cant justify buying 2 huge containers of a product i have never tried before, great for those that us it and know they love it. 

Contributor

This shampoo/conditioner product works well for both my husband and I.

Recommend getting the TS duo on the other channel today, as it is $20 dollars less that it was as a TSV on QVC.

Honored Contributor
Not ordering. I currently have the Rise ‘n’ Shine set in our shower. It’s so much product that it’ll take forever and a day to use it up. And I have a second set ready to go! 🙄
Valued Contributor

I don't know what the TS was but I love Tweaked in the Dhatelo and the coconut one (cant remember the name) . I haven't tried the others which I heard aren't as moisturizing. I also love the scent of the Dhatelo which is similar to the old Ojon. I don't like big poofy hari and none of the ones I use makes my hair poofy. This isn't the 80's, when bigger hair was in lol so I wouldn't like something that made my hair look as if I was back in the 80's and big hair don't care! 

Respected Contributor

Anyone getting? I'm intrigued by the Above The Clouds choice and wondered if anyone here has smelled it? I know they said some other products have come out before with this scent.

I've never tried Tweak'd so am curious how good it is. But I must say that whenever they show the models, their hair is absolutely HUGE! Does anyone truly want hair that full of volume? I just can't imagine someone going to work in an office setting with a tower of hair like that! To each their own of course but I just wonder how common that puffed-out look really is?

I am becoming a Tweak d fan . I absolutely love the Rise & shine conditioning mist purchased when HSN had a sale . I got 2 'fer' . I thought I will never use that much--untill I tried it . It is wonderful for hat hair after wearing my gardening hat . It does refresh. Of course all hair is different. Mine is medium thick , fine -ish ,  color treated and can lose body easily with incorrect product

I ordrdered the gigantic bottles of shampoo yesterday from HSN in the unscented coconut . (it may last the rest of my life !Smiley Very Happy

@CWS22 I agree with you about the models --whoa-- that is big hair. I think it is exaggerated on purpose . All hair looks best with some body but.....I would feel silly with some of those although I think the products can accomplish those. As to the products though what I have used are winners for my purposes. 

I always have alternated shampoos , but currently (with a shorter cut and summertime) plan to just use Tweak d and Nioxin Cleanse. 

I have found it is better and easier to buy a pricy product that works well than to nickel & dime my hair with ones that are inferior .