Respected Contributor

Re: Tula Skin Care vs. Paula's Choice

@SurferWife

There are a few of us who have had really great results with Tula.  I bought last year's Tula TSV and this year's.  I haven't used the latest set long enough to say if it is a game changer, but I can say that the products that I have been using for almost a year have done wonders for the 'eleven' lines between my eyes.  My skin has become make up optional -- I very rarely wear foundation any more.

I know that many women are sensitive to the scents in Tula.  The funny part is that I consider myself VERY scent sensitive (e.g. I cannot wear a fragrance stronger than Amazing Grace without feeling nauseated) but the scents of Tula don't bother me at all.  In fact I LOVE the scent of the cleanser.

My experience with Paula is super limited.  I have a tube of her Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum.  I wanted to love it -- and it is fine -- but I don't see a difference when I use it vs when I don't. That to me is the ultimate test.  When I don't use Tula's cleanser or Volume Defense Deep Wrinkle Serum, I notice.

We all have different skin.  I don't turn up my nose at those who love products that I don't -- e.g. Purity Made Simple does terrible things to my skin but I know many wouldn't be without it. I'm happy that I stumbled onto Tula here at QVC. It does good things for me.

Esteemed Contributor

TULA AND TATCHA PRODUCTS ARE SUPERIOR!  AWESOME RESULTS!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @islandgrrl...that was excellent feedback!  I really like the perspectives I get when I pose a question like this on the Beauty forum.  This feedback oftentimes is more useful than the reviews.  Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

The only product of PC I bought is her retinol.  I do like it, but taking a break from it right now.  I have some Tula products, but I guess I wasn't "wowed" enough to try more or get the recent TSV.  Right now I'm trying Algenist from QVC.  The night cream and I just received the serum.  To soon to tell, but I do like the items so far.  I also have the Algenist liquid foundation and I like it also.