Valued Contributor

I wish they would tell you what is going to be in the next Try It Love It box so you could cancel the AD if you weren't interested. Anyone receive theirs yet? Mine was shipped.

Honored Contributor

@elruth wrote:

I wish they would tell you what is going to be in the next Try It Love It box so you could cancel the AD if you weren't interested. Anyone receive theirs yet? Mine was shipped.

Mine is suppose to ship around 6/16. I like the boxes, if I don't like something I give it away.

Esteemed Contributor

@elruth wrote:

@elruth

Call CS with your item# and they should be able to tell you whats in the box. As the next AD nears this info becomes available to them, not us, to view Please post back the contents. HTH

Honored Contributor

I pushed the delivery of my box back two weeks, I'm hoping I can find out what's in it before it ships.

Valued Contributor

I did find out the contents of the box. 

It includes Vita Liberta Illuminaze, Becca First Light Priming Filter, Elemis ProCollagen Cleansing Balm, It Cosmetics CC Cream, Obiliphica Seaberry Shampoo, Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo & Shower Gel, and Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Just wondering if anyone received their box, if so we're you happy with it?

Contributor

I just received my box today and my description sheet says bare mineral bio-lit primer duo but I only received one.  Called customer service and was told that was all I was suppose to receive even tho the picture shows two.  So I am wondering what the rest of you received?

Honored Contributor

Am wondering if  my beauty addiction dot com, can tell you. I buy the Dermstores Beauty Fix box---which I LOVE and at the end of the month, she has spoilers about the various boxes to come----not sure if the gili one is there tho.