Frequent Contributor

I have run out of several items in my make-up kit. I have been a BE user for more years than I can count! I purchased the Trish special value for a change. My question is about foundation. There does not seem to be any in the offer. Do you buy hers or can I use my BE? Thank you!

Regular Contributor

I am using the BE foundation with my Trish products.. which I am loving btw. You can use any foundation with her products.

Valued Contributor

Using BE should be fine. It's the sunblock in foundation that's important. Her blush and bronzers will blend with your BE.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you ladies!

Super Contributor

I've received Trish's foundation seveal times as bonuses when ordering from her site. It's nice, but IMO not worth $85 when there are so many similar products. Use whatever foundation works for you!

I know Trish says her techniques will only work with her products, but I don't believe that's true. I have her eyebase and brightening pencil, have received the gel eye pencil, lip stick. mascara, gloss as well as other things. They are nice products, but I've found dupes for everything. I love to watch her for technique, but lots of products will work the same as hers.

Honored Contributor

You can use any foundation though hers are great : )

Super Contributor
I love many of her products but don't like any of her foundations. Just use what you love.