Trusted Contributor

krissie622, I get very red from being outside doing yard work. Playing games, getting nervous, stressed, etc. I get very red. I got red from using the Tria when I started, but now I get pink and it goes right away when I go on to the next zone. I hope this is working for me and I am getting my Palovia out today to start up under the chin again. GOOD LUCK!

Trusted Contributor
Thanks for the info regarding the problem w/ my unit, MidNight.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor
On 4/24/2014 snowball said: ...CUT...

lyn, my Phyto Contour eye cream came today. Can not wait to try it. I don't know when to do the eye mask, tonight or tomorrow morning???? DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!!!

I've always masked with it in the AM, because it helps reduce morning under eye puffiness.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
On 4/24/2014 MarenSeattle said:

For those whose device is becoming hotter --

Is it REALLY noticeable like "Yeowch! That's burning up!" or more like "Is this thing getting hotter or is it just the most sensitive zone on my face?".

I really can't tell if mine is which would indicate it's not, but I've become more red the past couple of days so am just wondering.

TIA

PS: Is everybody keeping the little laser window clean? Don't forget!

Maren - The difference between Zone 1 and Zone 4 is very noticeable . That is the reason I began rotating my treatment areas. I can barely feel anything when I start using it and by the time I'm treating the last zone, it is HOT.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

I've been using my Tria without any issues other than the initial defective charger. I just noticed that qvc took away a lot of reviews for the product and it has 'less stars' than it did initially.

Sorry to hear that some are having issues with the laser itself. Mine seems to hold the same temp throughout the process.

Regular Contributor

The temperature on my Tria is the same from beginning to end.

Although I got a replacement chord, my original chord is still working fine; and, one charge holds for longer than 2 sessions - I do one 10 minute section on my face, another 10 minutes on each side of my neck, chest, and one hand, and then another 2 1/2 minutes on my other hand. It still has power to do more if I wanted (don't know how much more). I then place the Tria back in the charger.

Regular Contributor

Snowball, I get a little pink but I don't get red. As a matter of fact I do my treatments in the morning and then go out. Now, although I don't get red, I do feel that my face is hot. (I actually like the feeling). Does your face feel hot or at least warm when you finish?

Trusted Contributor
On 4/25/2014 baby 2 said:

Snowball, I get a little pink but I don't get red. As a matter of fact I do my treatments in the morning and then go out. Now, although I don't get red, I do feel that my face is hot. (I actually like the feeling). Does your face feel hot or at least warm when you finish?

baby 2, Yes my face feels hot while I am doing it. But by the end, I don't know if I am just used to it, but it feels less hot. I too can do it in the morning and then go out, in fact I did twice this week.

Regular Contributor
On 4/25/2014 snowball said:
On 4/25/2014 baby 2 said:

baby 2, Yes my face feels hot while I am doing it. But by the end, I don't know if I am just used to it, but it feels less hot. I too can do it in the morning and then go out, in fact I did twice this week.

I just finished a treatment and I noticed that although my cheeks are a little pink and still feel warm, my hands and forearms (I just started doing my forearms) are not the least bit pink nor are they warm. As a matter of fact they look and feel exactly the way they did before the treatment. So, I guess my face is a little more sensitive than my hands and arms. maybe your face is not the least bit sensitive (like my hands and arms).

Besides seeing improvements on my face (that I mentioned in a previous post), My hands are also looking better - lightened freckles and diminished lines. They also feel nice and smooth.

Contributor

Sent mine back this morning, I have been using it since the TSV. It really made my mild Rosacea much worse.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I have had Fraxil Laser treatments before in a Dr. office (yes, they are costly) but this constant, every day redness was not worth it for me.

I am glad to see that others are getting good results, sadly it does not work well for me.

butterfly