Regular Contributor

Have continued on Level 3 without any ill effects. The sandpaper feeling is gone because of every other day use of PTR Firm-X Peeling Gel. I have been doing my face, neck and hands since the end of week 1.

As for results, nothing dramatic so far (trying to be patient, but not my strong suit). My one age spot continues to lighten and get smaller. I also have a chicken pox scar in the nasal labial fold which is usually not very visible. I noticed that it is becoming more visible so I think that means that my cheek must be lifting to open up that fold. That is somewhat of a double edged sword, but of the two issues, I will take seeing the scar. I don't think this result would have been noticeable without the scar as a marker. The end of this week will be half way there. Yeah!

Super Contributor

I'm on the eve of Week 4!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} VERY excited!

I'm still a little sandpapery (awaiting arrival of Cure exfoliator) but just in the areas where I continue to get red and probably overlap too much.

I'm still getting red down the middle of my face and around my mouth. It's hard NOT to overdo because that's where my most predominant wrinkles are. Also, I'm thinking the center of the face may be more vascular and more prone to redness than other areas. Don't know if that's actually the case, though.

The woman who has used it since its Canadian launch said her skin didn't do well for the entire treatment time. She mentioned she looked like she had a tan -- and I'm kind of looking that way, too. Not wild about THAT!

This morning I was thinking that my skin itself is looking EXTRA great (outside of the center zone). It was in the best condition I've ever had it when I began, but just something about it looks clearer, plumper? Something.

I'm surprising myself at how patient I AM being, but it must have sunk in that the real results appear after treatment has stopped.

I need to go back and see if those who began a second round experienced the same side effects all over again. Hmmmmm...

Thanks for starting this, shannara! Many of us seem to be hanging in there, and I'm hoping we all achieve results that make us glad we stuck with it!

Trusted Contributor

I too am hanging there!!!!! This is my 4th week and also level 3. I used level 2 once and just went on to 3. Wonder what I will look like after the 8 weeks are up???

Regular Contributor

My sister and I are right there with you. Funny thing-both of our chargers went out this weekend. I am still using level 3 on my face, neck, chest and hands/top of forearms. She and I both agree, our skin has NEVER looked better. I went out last week and STOCKPILED regular blush. I have been using cream or stick blush for the last year because my skin has been so dull, flat, ashy, I don't even know. And regular powder blush looked horrible. Powder blush looks awesome now. Now, I am just amazed how great my skin looks and how smooth my makeup goes on.

My Sun spots on my face are lightening. I too am the LEAST patient person, but I am eagerly waiting for more results as far as the wrinkles, when the 8 weeks is up.

We both noticed, plugging it into our wall USB chargers for our tablets the last few days, HOLY SMOKES the last 2 treatments have really hurt. Like the laser is a lot more powerful.

I have nothing but great things to say about this little investment, and can't wait too see hat the coming weeks brings.

Valued Contributor

Nice to read about the results!.I wont be doing tonight as i woke up sick today chest,sore throat thing& cough.Ugh hate it!

Trusted Contributor
Joining you in a couple of days Smiley Happy
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor
One more week and those of us following the global protocol are at the 1/2 way point of our treatments.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

I know lyn, half way there. It is going by so fast!! I sure hope I see some results. Mostly tightening.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/22/2014 snowball said:

I know lyn, half way there. It is going by so fast!! I sure hope I see some results. Mostly tightening.

snowball - I actually only get to do 7 wks 2 days in my first round of treatments, because we leave on vacation the 23rd.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

Aw, I am sure you will see results regardless if you miss a few days.