Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried Tova'a signature perfume.  How do you like.  I am thinking of ordering it.

Respected Contributor
Though it's not my every day fragrance, I do use it from time to time. Fragrance is very personal. I personally love it. It has an almost impossible combination of crisp and clean yet it is soft, feminine, and inviting.
Respected Contributor

Last summer I prdered Tova for the first time, I enjoyed it so much I turned around and ordered Tova Summer. I layer them. You can always send it back if it isn't right for you. I wear a different fragrance, sometimes every day. My signature scent is still Chanel 19 but have a bunch of others that I adore and wear. including Tova!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

After reading that some people are unhappy with the fragrance because it's not the original Tova and some saying they love it, I finally ordered this and decided to try it for myself. Since I never used the original I hope I won't be disappointed. 

Honored Contributor

The original was sheer heaven, I still hoard a couple drops I have left of it.

Super Contributor

I started using Tova when it was the original formula. I loved it.  They made several versions of it, most of which I never tried. I do still have some of the original that I can't bring myself to use up yet

I have the version that's sold now, and I often get compliments when I wear it. People often ask what I'm wearing and where can they get it. After I put it on, I don't usually smell it much, but I can smell it in my clothes, and apparently others do smell and enjoy it.  That makes me fell good about it.

I ordered the special set that's for sale now. I think it is a good value

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

Good morning and happy Saturday.  Thank you ladies for all of your responses.  I did some looking last night and I ordered the compact signature fragrance alone.  It is $35.00 I thought this is not a big investment and good way to try it.  I have been wanting to try it for a long time.  I will post my review when I receive it.  I do think the boxed set is a really good value.  I remember years ago I had a solid perfume that I really liked and I think it was from AMway.  Anyway it was a lovely fragrance and it was convenient to use and the scent and the solid itself lasted for quite a while.  Once again ladies thank you for your response and have a wonderful daySmiley Happy