Regular Contributor

I've been ebaying to purchase the original tova..paying ridiculous amounts of money..but loving it when I win Smiley Happy anyhoo there is a quilted bottle that is auctioning and I can't remember if quilted bottles were before or after the change in ingreds? thanks for any info..

I seem to remember the change happening with a set I purchased that had colors on the bottle (pink I remember) stripes on it...

thanks Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Quilted---GOOD!!

I still have a small black opaque quilted bottle of Nights that smell delicious and I wasn't even wild about Nights. LOL

Even the quilted BOXES were good. I remember a deal where it was buy one get one free on QVC. I ordered two sets and handed my neighbor one as she was standing there as I opened the boxes. I was so frivolous back then with my TOVA.

I still have the pink striped boxes in my bathroom vanity drawer. They fit perfectly and keep the inside of the drawer from getting dirty. I store my hairbrushes, combs and hair products in them.

Good luck bidding!

Honored Contributor

I think the quilted bottles were the original--I still have some. (Some were refillable and some not.)

Regular Contributor

thank you ladies Smiley Happy I'm off to ebay again..