Respected Contributor
On 10/24/2014 LyssaLynn519 said:
On 10/24/2014 bichon_emma said: I have seen so many people getting wen pumpkin when they ordered something else. What on earth is going on in the shipping dept??
Maybe pumpkin isnt as popular this year so they're sending it as a mistake in hopes that the person will just use it anyway and not want to deal with the hassle of sending it back??? I didnt bother to smell it since it was sealed but I've never been fond of pumpkin scented things to begin with.

You may be right about pumpkin but if I received this formula I definitely wouldn't have kept it and I never return anything but would have made an exception if I was sent the wrong item. I don't like spicy products and didn't even want to try this formula since I don't think I would like it.

I do love the new FTP and even ordered extra of this that I can use next year. Especially if the new fall seasonal next year is a spicy product that is very common for the fall selections.

Honored Contributor

Well if the AD is for 1 bottle now & 1 shipped in 5-6 mos. like the 2 WWC I have on AD you could keep the 2 FTP you receive & cancel both AD & you would still end up with 2 bottles of FTP & not hassle with it any more.

Honored Contributor
On 10/24/2014 LyssaLynn519 said:
On 10/24/2014 bichon_emma said: I have seen so many people getting wen pumpkin when they ordered something else. What on earth is going on in the shipping dept??
Maybe pumpkin isnt as popular this year so they're sending it as a mistake in hopes that the person will just use it anyway and not want to deal with the hassle of sending it back??? I didnt bother to smell it since it was sealed but I've never been fond of pumpkin scented things to begin with.

I love pumpkin bread but don't want to wash my hair with pumpkin cc.

Respected Contributor

If you don't want 2 bottles, then return one of them and tell Customer Service not to charge you for the return.

If you want to keep both bottles, tell customer service to reduce the shipping on one bottle.

Two bottles of wen is nothing.

Don't panic.

Respected Contributor
Okay, Meatsweats, what's the deal??
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor
Gtbtdhbd
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012