Trusted Contributor

I guess it will be forever before HSN has another special.  They put so much into their peach line and I bought but I love Special kits............I love his lip extreme that burns your lips like a bumble bee sting but I still have a little filler in my lips.  I love getting restyland in my lips but the pain for 6 days afterward and trying to hold down fever blisters all over my mouth I can't see ever doing this again.  But the 11 lines YES for sure when he has a special again.

Regular Contributor

I have great news for you, DowntonAbbey! There is a TS on March 16th (according to my cable guide. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

You are such a doll, thank you................

Respected Contributor

Here is Too Faced Today Special Coming Up

-~526721.jpg

Valued Contributor

I am completely underwhelmed and disappointed. The Chocolate Bon Bon palette has been out over 2 years now. You either already have it, or you don't want it. The lipstick color might be new, but as I've said before, as a fair woman, I need black mascara and black eyeliner like I need a third eye in the middle of my forehead. Definitely a pass for me. 

The Too Faced site has free shipping now, and their brand new palette I had hoped was in the HSN kit. 

Esteemed Contributor

What is their brand new palette, @grammarqueen? Is it their peach, or something else?

I love Too faced shadows and have two so far - Chocolate and matte Neutral. I would not mind another one, but can't pick among existing palettes.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

What is their brand new palette, @grammarqueen? Is it their peach, or something else?

I love Too faced shadows and have two so far - Chocolate and matte Neutral. I would not mind another one, but can't pick among existing palettes.

@sonechko I think @grammarqueen is talking about the Natural Love palette.

ETA: There are pics in this thread: http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/New-Too-Faced-Summer-collection/m-p/3601259#U3601259

Valued Contributor

I think Natural Love is only on the Too Faced site right now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @WenGirl42! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

This is available as a presale now.  Does that mean that NO coupons will work on this set?  I've tried the two that I have and neither worked.  Just wondering if anyone knows if a TS Presale automatically means it's excluded from any and all coupons.  I don't purchase on HSN all that often.  Thanks.