Honored Contributor

Too Faced "In The Alps" palette

Its item number A484774.  It is calling, no screaming, my name.  HSN has it also for the same price but with a gloss and a mascara.  Keep telling myself I don't really need it because I have the Too Faced Naturals palette and the Tarte Juicy palette, however, when does that rationale ever work?  Right, @monicakm?  

Tried finding reviews for the palette on YT but there aren't any yet.  So far I'm resisting but it sure is pretty.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Too Faced "In The Alps" palette

I bought the one on HSN today for my adult daughter for Christmas. It sure is pretty. 

Respected Contributor

@JudyL  

There is always room for another palette.....she says after just de-cluttering down to eight and then turning around and buying a Persona palette! I completely understand! LOL!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@JudyL  

There is always room for another palette.....she says after just de-cluttering down to eight and then turning around and buying a Persona palette! I completely understand! LOL!

@Jacie So glad someone understands!  HAHA  I'll be leaving soon to do errands, then will see how I feel when I get back.

@GenXmuse - your daughter will love it.  The colors are so pretty.  Did you get the set from HSN that has the mascara and lip gloss or just the palette?

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

@JudyL  

@Jacie So glad someone understands!  HAHA  I'll be leaving soon to do errands, then will see how I feel when I get back.

@GenXmuse - your daughter will love it.  The colors are so pretty.  Did you get the set from HSN that has the mascara and lip gloss or just the palette?

I got the whole shebang since it was the same price. That mascara name though, lol. Even though she's grown up, I'm still embarrassed a little bit, but it's so adorable. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I would guess the quality is the same as other Tarte palettes and you like those right?  You don't need this one.  Wait for Huda's Rose Quartz palette with the cool browns and pinks.  BTW, I used Tarte's Juicy palette today.

Clipboard01.jpg