Honored Contributor

Tomorrow’s Nail Design - Yes?/No?

I think since the last two nail designs have been soft pink colors, I'm thinking of this Red French design.  For my toes, I'll do this look on my big piggy and the rest of my piggies solid red.  I haven't done red since Christmas.

C8EC3FB2-6CBA-44D0-A150-6CBEB0A6B483.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Tomorrow’s Nail Design - Yes?/No?

@SurferWife 

Beautiful!! 

You select the Best Nail Designs!!  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous 

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife - I say yes!

Esteemed Contributor

Love it

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife  Very, very nice. I love it. Go for it.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I think that will look smashing on your piggies Smiley Happy  I will do something like the light pink before my surgery (toes) and gel so it will last a long time.  It will be...wait, maybe I shouldn't do gel on my toes.  It's going to be a long time before I can straddle that basin and crawl up on one of those chairs with a sliced open leg.  I don't want an over grown nasty pedicure during physical therapy Smiley Surprised  Darn!  I have to rethink this whole thing.

Honored Contributor

It's unanimous...that will be tomorrow's design!

@monicakm 

You will probably feel better if you get your pedicure before your surgery.  I'm sure that you could get them done after your surgery in some way.  I'm sure the salon could accommodate you so that your comfortable. Woman Very Happy

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Oh I will definitely be getting them done before surgery.  I'm just worried about how they have to remove gel nails and will I be able to even make go into the salon.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  You might want to check with your surgeon about that first.   Anytime I was to have surgery, I was told no fake nails or polish.  The anesthesiologist and other surgical personnel watch the patient's nails as a way to monitor their oxygen.