Honored Contributor

I have two new brow products (I use mascara on my lower lashes)  A repeat purchase of NYX Thick It Stick It and this uber cool Kaleidos liner

I have Night of Creation but have been trying to order another one along with Sea Sparkle.  Can't find a code and I hate paying full price AND shipping.  I hoped they were having a sale since a lot do during the Sephora sale.  Maybe they will during Black Friday.  Also have a tube of Too Faced tinted brow.  Frankly, I like the NYX product better.  Doesn't go on as thick and gloppy as Too Faced

Epiphany Glow Melt-On Eyeliner 6-Piece Set

Honored Contributor

Last purchase for the sale.  These were on my original list but took them off. 

The lipgloss is described as Color: Glazed - pale pinky beige with a pearl finish.   I tried to use my $10 points I earned but they can't be combined with the 20% sale.  That's ridiculous!  I have about 1/2 a vial of the Kayali perfume left.  This should get me thru the winter months.  Lipgloss color is new to me but not the brand.  Clipboard01.jpg

Respected Contributor

I won't be ordering from Sephora.  I recently purchased a bunch of products that I'm set with.  Personally, for me, I can't stand having a multitude of products, or even a few, that won't get used often.  I'd rather have products I use either daily, with a few others like maybe 3 products of each type, foundation, blush, shadows  to use occasionally.   Other than that, I feel wasteful,  like squandering $$.   There have been many many times I wound up trashing products...just bugs me.  I try to use up what I have, then shop again.  Same for my skin care.

I'm so thankful for I have 🙂...just my personal feelings. 

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I'm open for suggestions for Sephora products I haven't thought of but NEED.  I don't need eyeshadow.  40-50 palettes is just a bit of an over-kill.

I just threw away a full bottle of Pat McGrath Sublime foundation Smiley Sad  Glad I got it on eBay for half the price.  I've tried 3 times to make it work for me.  Just not gonna.  No one else in my family is as light-complected as me so I couldn't have given it to them.  Besides, once you've had NARS Light Reflecting foundation, nothing else matters.

Don't wear mascara (flase lashes)

Blush coming out of my ears!

Bronzer overload (cream and powder)

Only one primer but will never use another

Highligters out the wahzoo.  Powders too.

Anything I'm forgetting?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@monicakm   Thanks for sharing your lists!

Would you mind sharing the info on this product you mentioned above?

"Only one primer but will never use another"

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Unless I decide not to fight town traffic tomorrow after my waxing appointment, I plan to bring home the following fab items from Sephora.

F115B469-B3AB-45A7-A0AC-045CFBF78EF4.jpeg

AND

193A8380-D4D8-4DD8-9B7B-5F2CE31B2D64.jpeg

~~~~~~~~~~

@SurferWife   oh wow.. that Lip Gloss is KILLAH!  LOVE IT!

(I think) .. That's the color I wear when I wear a purple-ish outfit.  I have an ole Avon lipstick color that I think it similar color, but it's not a gloss.

Thanks for sharing this, @SurferWife .  i'm going to look it up!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I have two new brow products (I use mascara on my lower lashes)  A repeat purchase of NYX Thick It Stick It and this uber cool Kaleidos liner

I have Night of Creation but have been trying to order another one along with Sea Sparkle.  Can't find a code and I hate paying full price AND shipping.  I hoped they were having a sale since a lot do during the Sephora sale.  Maybe they will during Black Friday.  Also have a tube of Too Faced tinted brow.  Frankly, I like the NYX product better.  Doesn't go on as thick and gloppy as Too Faced

~~~~~~~

@monicakm 

How do these "Epiphany Glow Melt-on Eyeliners" work? 

Are they thermal sensitive? & thus change color?

Did you say they were NYX?

TIA

Honored Contributor

Of course, I don't have my Sephora order yet but my Fenty Beauty order and Bath and Body works order came today.  The color that I bought the Fenty trio for is divine!!  Love love love it!  I have it on now.  It got thumbs up from DH and mom.  I hope she makes it a single.  I won't buy it again if I have to buy the other two.

Honored Contributor

@JoyFilled Warrior 

No, these are not NYX.  The company is Kaleidos and they can only be found on their website.  No code, that I found, works so it's full price for the product AND shipping.  I'm going to hold off to reorder closer to Christmas sales to see if they offer any specials.  I can't tell the the purple color changes.  Maybe it does in different lighting but it doesn't seem to in my makeup mirror.  Sea Sparkle doesn't seem to change colors at all according to this photo.  I have their purple quad e/s too. 

Glowing Iris

Honored Contributor

Hourglass Primer (original).  If you get sticker shock from the price, buy it from eBay from a reputable seller (high ratings) with LOTS and LOTS of sales.