Trusted Contributor

I have been searching for the perfect mascara.  I have tried everything from Chanel and Dior to L’Oreal and Maybelline, All of them smudged and left me with raccoon eyes.  I saw a post from Thrive Causemetics on FB and decided I didn’t have anything to lose and everything to gain.  Anyway,I gave it a try and lo and behold—I went 12 hours without a smudge!  That included a 30 minute stint walking on the treadmill (14 min mile) Talk about surprised!  Anyone else try or use any of the Thrive products? I’d be interested to hear your experience, good or bad!

Contributor

I have purchased it but have not tried yet as I have 2 open. I have been loving the shadows, lipstick and blush sticks!

Respected Contributor

I really like their eyeliner and brow pencil.  Wasn't crazy about the mascara but I can't rememer why.  I'm still looking for the perfect one.  Glad you liked it though.

Trusted Contributor

@tkaste @FranandZoe

Thanks for your input on Thrive Causemetics.  I will have to check into the products you both mention.  I am always in the market for a good eyeliner.  I like that these products are cruelty-free. Thanks for your replies!