Respected Contributor

Re: Three Hours of IT cosmetics

@Texas Gray Wolf wrote:

Was wondering if Jamie has gotten married?  Looks like she had on a wedding set.......

She is married, has been since her beginnings at QVC.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@Texas Gray Wolf wrote:

Was wondering if Jamie has gotten married?  Looks like she had on a wedding set.......

Jamie Kern Lima.  

And she was on Season I of Big Brother when she was thinner. Did not win but last female to leave BB House.

Super Contributor

Thanks Jacie & DogLvr.....Just hadn't noticed her wearing a ring on her left hand before.....

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Desiree's eyebrows! Woman Surprised Does anyone else think her brows look so obviously drawn on?? So fake-looking! 

Terrible...and looking at both Jamie and Desiree would never entice me to buy the products. The makeup is noticeable and very unnatural looking. Painted on almost..

Trusted Contributor

I know that Jamie barely has eyebrows.  So I guess it's tough when you are working with hardly any brow hairs.

Trusted Contributor

I was told by a makeup artist that she sold her company for 2 or 5 billion dollars a few months ago. I forgot who bought it. Maybe L'Oreal?

Trusted Contributor

It seems like she took Derma Blend and made it even better and more easy to use.  She has good things.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Desiree's eyebrows! Woman Surprised Does anyone else think her brows look so obviously drawn on?? So fake-looking! 

Yes. Actually, 99% of the time any of the models with IT done eyebrows are waaaaaay  overdone including Jamie herself.

Jamie wears way too much makeup. Whenever I see her, I always think THAT is how I do not want my makeup to look.  Jamie's lips are the worst. Over drawn and too much color.

Respected Contributor

Poor Jamie..I agree...her make up is HARD...I prefer a softer more natural look. Same for her hair...so tightly pinned back. Let it go girl. I won't comment on the fitted so tight dresses. JMO...but she has to wear whatever she feels comfortable in. I thought she'd be gone by now after selling her company. Anyway...she's obviously a smart business woman.
Honored Contributor

IT seems to be on several times a week now.  Yes, the company was sold so I would assume the quality will change.  I am over "IT" anyway.  I will finish the foundation I have, but not reorder.  Too hard to find the write shade, etc.   (Returns are too costly also.)