Esteemed Contributor

Q must really think their customers are stupid

Just got an email about expiring offers on WEN and they raised the prices.

The Christmas special sale items were the same as CIJ with .50cent more for shipping.

GREEDY GREEDY GREEDY

They had a coupon today for $5 off for first time purchases....

what about the customers who have made this corporation wealthy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Q must really think their customers are stupid

[ Edited ]

you are just now figuring that out? LOL

I think companies like QVC that only offer a coupon to first time customers don't offer them for those who "made the corporation wealthy" because they don't have to- you (referring to the proverbial "you", not you in particular) are already spending the money so no need to enitce you more. Or so that is some companies' thoughts. I disagree but I don't run the companies, lol.

Valued Contributor

Seems the only times Christmas isn't being shoved down our throats is January through June.

Regular Contributor

@SavvyChic wrote:

Seems the only times Christmas isn't being shoved down our throats is January through June.

Haha I thought this was an old post because it talked about Christmas Specials. I should have known QVC doesn't care what time of the year it is to push Christmas shopping.

Super Contributor

I noticed that a lot of the shipping fees have increased by fifty cents. The only ones that didn't seem to increase were jewelry, clothing, and beauty.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

How about a special offer for first time customers and a different one for everyone else.  That way, no one would feel disvalued.

Honored Contributor

@Montana wrote:

How about a special offer for first time customers and a different one for everyone else.  That way, no one would feel disvalued.

Stop applying logic! Woman Wink

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I guess nothing about retail in general surprises me anymore. This is the name of the game, folks!!! You spend more to get less. It doesn't matter what company does it--they all do it, as it is TOTALLY about the bottom line. We ALL want the CEOS to get their multi million dollar bonuses, right!!!!!

What really burns my toast is that my most fav choc chips cost more and I only get 10 oz instead of the once-upon-a-time 12 oz. package!!!!!   :-(