Valued Contributor

I know that Chantecaille is ridiculously expensive, but do you think they are so unique as to warrant the prices? The main reason I am drawn to them, besides the clean ingredients, is the fact that a good portion of the proceeds go to wildlife organizations funding. Anyone tried them? Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Thoughts on Chantecaille?

[ Edited ]

I bought a few of their lipsticks at the end of last year. With masks I don’t wear lipstick very often now. Pretty colors though and nice quality.

Respected Contributor

Yes, they are worth the cost because the ingredients are the best.  I only use Chantecaille face powder, and the vital essence serum is wonderful.  I also really like the rosewater spray on hot days.

I have tried a lot of lipstick brands and their lipstick is very reasonably priced in my opinion, but it disappears a bit too quickly on me so I do not buy it too often.

The salespeople are very, very helpful and will explain everything.

I have been a fan since the products came out a while back.

Frequent Contributor

Fabulous brand.  Love many of the products.  Everyone in the immediate family is involved in the business. 
Fun fact....Sylvie Chantecaille created Prescriptives when she worked at Lauder.  Back in the day, Prescriptives was gorgeous and way ahead of its time.  It was the first brand that spoke to undertone in skin coloring.  

Love  the charitable aspects of the chantecaille brand as well.  
Check out the videos on the brand's website.  

Honored Contributor

You might want to check out the reviews on makeupalley.com

Honored Contributor

I wonder who is responsible for creating "Clean Beauty?"  There is always smart marketing tools used to get your attention.  There are some ingredients that cannot be clean because they preserve the product. 

kindness is strength